RE: Nate Diaz

Oh sweet child of mine it’s ok!

You’ve got to be under 30 based on how pathetic your posts are…it’s actually comical.

Nate vs Fedor next…I got Nate by sub

Make it happen Dana!

Honestly I feel like most two fans being truthful with themselves don’t believe either is a legit top 10 fighter. They are the kind of fighters a smart promoter world be wise to cherry pick their fights against other guys who are maybe not super technical but throwback fighters as well. Sure, occasionally give Nate a top 5 matchup to build a guy up or you never know just maybe pull an upset but I don’t think most educated fans believe them belong in the top 5. Not close.

Especially Nick. Dude has done nothing for years and has lost every top tier fight he’s had. I actually don’t even know what I’d do with him at this point as who knows what he even has left but he was fun as hell to watch in strikeforce and against a couple of his UFC opponents because they were great matchups against fringe fighters. Again, neither one should be facing top tier talent. Hell, Nick hasn’t fought in so long I don’t even know if I care to see him again. Nate is enough for me. Just use him correctly.

Damn you you come off dumb and have yet to even grasp the point of this thread.

It’s ok, keep posting and making retard, strawman arguments. You look more foolish with each post.

1 Like

I don’t like or care about any of these guys as people. I like watching fights. The Diaz brothers put on great fights. I don’t fantasize about them hanging out at my house.

3 Likes

That’s pretty specific. What DO you fantasize about them?

1 Like

Cant fix stupid or fix people who don’t realize they are stupid. It’s fun to watch though

I fantasize about a forum where you don’t exist.

1 Like

I like Nate Diaz he’s my favorite fighter boy

1 Like

Actually you clowns are the ones who look foolish. It’s quite amusing watching you implode if you hero in tights…please carry on though because I find it hilarious.

Yeah whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night man

Yep, Ariel Helwani is a mumbling stoner cholo retard. He is expressing the exact point I was making with this thread.

You should just stop posting in this thread, you are doing yourself no favors. Sat this point I can’t even tell if your a fight fan. It sure was hell didn’t seem like it.

Are we getting trolled my an orcus alt? His thing for years was to come into threads and go against 99% of the population just got the attention? One thing is for sure, we are def getting baited by an attention whore.

2 Likes

Been following arm involved this sport since ‘93, but that doesn’t change how I feel about Diaz and the retards that idolize him. Such as yourself. It hilarious how worked up you clowns get! :joy:

That’s not very neighborly

You seem to be antagonistic

who is that GIF

1 Like

Who idolize another grown man? I think you have us confused with the feelings you have about your dad. You should get that checked out man. lol idolizing another man is funny