Reading Eddie Bravo's JJ Unleashed

'eddie never sad it. joe did. dont blame eddie for what comes out of joes mouth'

I knew you would say that. First of all if you actually read my post I quote joe, I don't say eddie says it. But it is obvously ok with eddie as I'm sure Eddie read and approved Joe's forward to his book. Eddie seems like a smart guy, and I don't think he would just say to Joe, write whatever you want and I will put it in my book and no one will check it.

Just a way to say it, then when you get called on it, you can always say, 'I didn't say that, Joe did!'.

slapmaster you are either

a. an idiot

or

b.trolling

caling my comments riduculous, when you are wrong Bravo stopped after his loss to Viera not his match with Royler. You should know these things before you start your trolling threads.

and if you dont think beating Royler Gracie (in a tournament where no one had ever even scored on him before) is an amazing accomplishment then you have proven to us that you are an idiot.

May I ask how much you pay for Eddie's classes, what you played for Rickson's is ridiculous.

At eddie's I pay either $105 or $110 a month I can't remember it is auto deducted..... And that is for more classes then what was being offered at Rickson's

I suppose I should ad this in. From what I understand Rickson's is in better shape now. There are good guys over there henry Ackens and Chris saunder's who teach are top notch guys...

~Grapplechaun

I feel that slap and ridge owe me the time it took for me to read their entries.

Kalel I'm not trolling and if you think I'm an idiot well I was quating your dumbass.

CUO is fucking wrong. Eddie deos credit people but he also says many times about a move he invented, not that I care or that's what this thread is even about.

What is futrating is I asked some simple direct and sensible questions and you guys turn this into some kind of poltical, flame war. I am not against Eddie, I don't even know someone who is, goddamn.

Why can;t you guys just shutup or answer the questions? Your so defensive it makes you look insecure.

TTT for Bravo! He's slick as hell!

I have NOT read a SINGLE post on this thread, however I want to say that I just got his book and read the WHOLE thing in a single night!!! It is AWESOME, and I HIGHLY recommend EVERYONE else to get this book as well!!!

Great job Eddie! :)

Ps. I will read the WHOLE thread later, and comment accordingly! ;)

ttt for Eddie

Great post by Grapplechaun--

I agree entirely with Eddie's step-by-step, repetition, style of teaching, which is reinforced by the "naming" of moves. Others demonstrate a move 2 times and say "practice." I find that style immensely more difficult to learn from.

"I agree entirely with Eddie's step-by-step, repetition, style of teaching, which is reinforced by the "naming" of moves. Others demonstrate a move 2 times and say "practice." I find that style immensely more difficult to learn from. "

Step by step teaching, repetition and naming moves = old school kung fu training.

That said Eddie's kung fu is fierce [wipes nose with thumb]

slapmaster = trolling idiot

he is just a whiney baby who feels threatened by eddies existance, just like you. 

"CUO called Barnes and Noble and asked them to put JiuJitsy unleashed intot he timeless classics section, rather then under sports."

LOL

tommy, good to see you on a tenth planet thread.

dont pay attn to the insecure guys here who cant handle eddie.

'Its not called "Actual fighting Unleashed".'

Its also not called 'sport grappling unleashed' either. People get annoyed because he's always bagging out normal guard work, and claiming his is the best for MMA.

I will listen to him when ha has had an MMA fight.

BBBBBBBBBBB......UUU..........UUU......MMM................MMM.........PPPPPPPPP
BBBBBBBBBBB......UUU..........UUU.....MMMM............MMMM........PPPPPPPPPP
BB...........BBB.....UUU..........UUU.....MMMMM........MMMMM.......PPP......PPPP
BB.............BB.....UUU..........UUU.....MM...MMM..MMM...MM.......PPPP......PPP
BBBBBBBBBB.........UUU..........UUU.....MM....MMMMMM....MM.......PPPPPPPPP
BB.............BB.....UUU..........UUU.....MM......MMMM......MM.......PPP
BB.............BBB...UUUU......UUUU......MM.....................MM......PPP
BBBBBBBBBB.........UUUUUUUUUU.......MM......................MM......PPP
BBBBBBBBBBB.........UUUUUUUUU.....MMMM..................MMMM...PPPPPP

LOL, nice Glock.

Bravo = []D [][]V[] []D

I have heard from some of Baret Yoshida's students that he is using a ton of twister and rubber guard material these days. Also, just watched a Pride Bushido match with Rodrigo Gracie vs. Takase, in which Takase used a modified rubber guard every time he was on the bottom. He attempted quite a few subs - he wasn'st successful with them, but he kept Rodrigo tied up and unable to land solid strikes for most of the time he was on his back.

Whether or not you think that Eddie is the Albert Einstein of new age jiu-jitsu, more and more people are discovering that his sh*t works.

I like Bravo, I really like the book. I am asking honest questions for Bravo not you fucking idiots.

It's not called actual fighting? Have you even read the book? He says he wanted to have a JJ program that would work in MMA and the street not just sport grappling.

Please do not flame this thread anymore, Bravo obviously has some detractors but I am not one of them. I highly recommend the book, even if just to improve aspects of yuor game.

The questions I ask are for my benefit and understanding. They are not a troll against Bravo.

Eddie Bravo if you take the time to respond to this thread, please understand that I am being sincere, just as you were in trying to find a martial art thta would work for you. Thank you for your time.