Reality Fighting - ATLANTA

Thanks!

Tell Dante Rivera to call me, that punk!

ttt

I'll be there to compete in the tournament and I'm pysched about the fights that night. Nice work on the location Kipp - about 5 minutes from my house, haha.

There are several office and industrial parks in the immediate area that would be suitable for a shuttle if need be.

Scout..it appears they have re-opened the huge gravel lot up in back (directly behind the building). I think they can put 250 - 300 cars there, plus the 200 or so spots on the regular paved lot (front and back) looks like easily 500 spots now.

You gonna work any single leg takedowns at this one? nudge ;)

Maynard, your book kicked ass.

Morgz! Low blow! LOL!

I won't make the same mistake twice. Sensei, the Mountain, and Little Popeye all gave me some privates about the deadly mistake I made. I may have to whip it out again but maybe not vs. a black belt.

ttt

Thanks Jon - I appreciate that a lot.

I realize this thread is dedicated to the Reality MMA fights later that night, but does anyone know if there will be a 129.9(or so) lbs division in the tourney? Otherwise I'll be ready to bulk up to 139

yo, call Rich Clementi at 985-768-0411. We have about 20 pros and even more ammies between my gym, his gym, and Alan Belchers gym. All managed by No Love.

And we always seem to fight in Atlanta.

Be great if we could get some fighters on the card and bring the rest of the crew to the tourney!

ttt

Joe, dont forget to call 843-240-3714, about my fighters. One thing I am sure you know is finding fighters is not a problem, but finding the fighters you want on the card is the problem. check out Nissens website,nissenosterneck.com

ttt

joe are you going to bring any New England fighters down there??

Can we get serious Joe Cuff?

ttt

ttt

Do we have a potential fight card yet?

ttt

Give me about two weeks.