Reality Fighting - ATLANTA

Joe, I never heard from you. Still interested?

Hey Joe, how have you and the boys been lately?

Dave

If Joe knows what is good from him...he will have some guys from Team Jorge Gurgel on this card :-)

See you in Miami next weekend!

- Dustin

tTT

joe you should have north v.s. south fights

up

relsonnbb, I am definitely still interested. Is your email account a Hotmail account? If so, I have had problems with contacting people who use Hotmail, emails keep getting bounced back. I think it might be good to go now but I am not 100% sure.

I am working on a New Jersey fight card in May and will be jumping into the Atlanta card starting next week. This is a whole new group of fighters for me to get to know and be able to make quality,fair fights for. So I am taking a little more time to learn the fighters from the ATL area.

Dave, things are good. I have not really trained in ages but I know the MSA/Team Elite guys are turning out some good fighters on the local scene. How are things with you?

JJ, where is my list of fighters?

North vs. South would be pretty cool :).

yeah you should bus us all down to fight them southern folk. just everyone would have to remember the bus rule. no duces in the bathroom.

"will be jumping into the Atlanta card starting next week. This is a whole new group of fighters for me to get to know and be able to make quality,fair fights for. So I am taking a little more time to learn the fighters from the ATL area. "

I'm certain you are going to be pleased when you get to know the Southern talent pool. There is some quality MMA going on around here. Can't wait for the show, and the tourny.

"Dave, things are good. I have not really trained in ages but I know the MSA/Team Elite guys are turning out some good fighters on the local scene. How are things with you?"

Dave: Joe, I see that MSA/Team Elite had a good run - both past a present.

I have not been training either. Went back to school to get my MBA and need about 9 months - then I will get back in the game.

Best of luck in the future!

Joe, I got your emails today. Thanks

Joe Cuff I sent you an email a couple weeks ago and havent gotten a response. John Dixson has some of the best amatuers in the area. His number is 228-313-2908.

BTown, can someone email me a list of fighters? The email address is joecuff@nagafighter.com.

I have had email problems lately but I think I am all set now.

I know ATL has a large pool of talented and exciting fighters. I am looking forward to putting together what I hope to be great fights.

Jcuff u have correo................

Joe, do you know when the next Jersey show after this one will be?

Jonathan, I am not sure when our next pro show in NJ will be after the 5/19 one. we have a couple amateur ones lined up but no pro fights scheduled yet.

ttt

ttt

Rory, Thank you for the list of fighters.

If you have not yet sent me a list of fighters please do so. You can email me at joecuff@nagafighter.com.

Thanks guys!

Joe

Kyle, I just saw your post from about a month ago :). The lightest weight class for this division will be 139.9lbs. So start bulking up! It will be a pleasure to watch you compete again.

We are starting to work on this fight card and should have some fights listed next week. I am still waiting on lists of fighters from some prominent schools in the area.

JJ I need that list my man!

If you have not yet submitted your name to fight in this event please do so ASAP. You can email me at joecuff@nagafighter.com.

Thanks guys!

Joe