Reebok responds to the Stitch firing.

Keep the pressure up! Reebok will run it up the ladder (it's sitting with their social media person right now). Enough pressure and they'll ask the Ufc to stop embarrassing them Phone Post 3.0

BigTedBear - It's going to real interesting if Reebok make any money out of this deal it's going to be a hard sell to get there investment back. Phone Post 3.0
They can fuck off with their pocket money.
TapOut were paying their fighters more than 2.5k during the dark ages of MMA. Phone Post 3.0

"There is a reason big corps are so politically correct and follow public opinion. Just running email servers during a controversy like this can cost an extra two million bucks per month. I don't know if the MMA community is big enough to have that big of an affect but it most certainly is going to cost them money."

Interesting info there, thanks.

I just read about this firing; to continuously treat people like this, who are just giving constructive criticism about how their livelihoods are being impacted, is just disgusting. The UFC has just earned the contempt of a large number of people and they deserve to feel the backlash from it.

I like how they say they say have no input on compensation decisions. So the UFC had complete control over how Reebok's cash gets doled out? Makes them look even shittier.

MrBen - This is what it says:
"
Reebok:
UFC fans: We have no input on decisions of UFC employment or fighter compensation. Our focus is providing the best gear for fighters & fans.12:03 PM - 22 Jul 2015
"
I wonder how they feel about how the ufc is dividing the cash.

Pretty embarressing for zuffa to be honest, I can't see any other big companies doing big deals with them again unless they get prior agreements in how the cash is divvied up, they have pretty much embarrassed reebok and this is their way of saying the blame falls squarely on zuffas shoulders. Phone Post 3.0

Nuevo Haole - sorry Reebok, you are all in...

you don't get to benefit from your relationship with the UFC and distance yourself from the uneasy parts - the Zuffa/Reebok alliance is massive and all encompassing, Reebok can't cherry pick its influence...

Brendan Schaub's podcast fans, Stich supporters, people who just want to laugh at 'Giblert', the ridicule over $95 shirts, you bought into all of it...

welcome to the thunderdome, bitches

this aint crossfit

Lmao..perfect Phone Post 3.0

Nuts Phone Post 3.0

Nuevo Haole - sorry Reebok, you are all in...

you don't get to benefit from your relationship with the UFC and distance yourself from the uneasy parts - the Zuffa/Reebok alliance is massive and all encompassing, Reebok can't cherry pick its influence...

Brendan Schaub's podcast fans, Stich supporters, people who just want to laugh at 'Giblert', the ridicule over $95 shirts, you bought into all of it...

welcome to the thunderdome, bitches

this aint crossfit

I absolutely concur. Reebok had no idea what they were getting into and seemed to have approached this like an extension of how they do Crossfit business. 

I'm not anti-UFC like many on here, nor am I anti-Dana. But when you screw up it's on you to fix it and this whole deal is an absolute debacle for which both Zuffa and Reebok are to blame. 

. Phone Post 3.0

GrindOnLine -
BigTedBear - It's going to real interesting if Reebok make any money out of this deal it's going to be a hard sell to get there investment back. Phone Post 3.0
TapOut were paying their fighters more than 2.5k during the dark ages of MMA. Phone Post 3.0
I'm sorry. While I agree that this whole situation is a cluster fuck, your example is dumb.

Tapout didn't pay an entire roster for fighting, did they? Yeah they paid certain sponsored fighters more, but if they were paying the entire roster surely it would be a lot less than this deal that pays everyone. Phone Post 3.0

I was happy when I saw that reebok tweet on another website. It shows the fans might be making a difference.
As a sponsor slut, the UFC needs to make its sponsors happy. It won't get more sponsors, or not as much $ with Reebok getting so much shit for the UFC association.
Sponsors won't like the Reebok model when they see how Reebok had to lower the price of Kits.

Nate Diaz tweeted this 45 min ago

@tuf5champ: #FuckReebok and the @ufc. Especially that Hitler ass motherfucker @danawhite, cuttin the cutman for freedom of speech? #NaziGermany #Stitch Phone Post 3.0

Saltine American - I was happy when I saw that reebok tweet on another website. It shows the fans might be making a difference.
As a sponsor slut, the UFC needs to make its sponsors happy. It won't get more sponsors, or not as much $ with Reebok getting so much shit for the UFC association.
Sponsors won't like the Reebok model when they see how Reebok had to lower the price of Kits.

@tuf5champ: #FuckReebok and the @ufc. Especially that Hitler ass motherfucker @danawhite, cuttin the cutman for freedom of speech? #NaziGermany #Stitch Phone Post 3.0

Give Nate some credit. He is begging to be cut, but at least he has the balls to speak his mind. I am sure plenty of others have the same feelings but stay silent out of fear of Dana's retaliation.

iemitremmusi - 
GrindOnLine -
I'm sorry. While I agree that this whole situation is a cluster fuck, your example is dumb.

Tapout didn't pay an entire roster for fighting, did they? Yeah they paid certain sponsored fighters more, but if they were paying the entire roster surely it would be a lot less than this deal that pays everyone. Phone Post 3.0

Which illustrates why it's not necessarily a good idea to make the entire roster dependent on a single sponsor.

Nothing says "great decision" like spending $70MM just to have a whole sport's fans think you suck.

Lol.

Reebok signed a deal with the Devil and now they are finding out how hot it is in Hell. The funny thing is the fact that WE, the pissed off MMA fans, are the consumers that Reebok was targeting to be buying those ugly UFC Fight Kits.

boxing wiz - 
Saltine American - I was happy when I saw that reebok tweet on another website. It shows the fans might be making a difference.

Give Nate some credit. He is begging to be cut, but at least he has the balls to speak his mind. I am sure plenty of others have the same feelings but stay silent out of fear of Dana's retaliation.

You gotta hand it to Nate, that's a marvelous tweet!

Haha money well spent. The phrase "no such thing as bad publicity" does not associate with this well Phone Post 3.0

Seagals Kill Switch - https://mobile.twitter.com/Reebok/status/623931268837847040

Don't know how to embed from my phone unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

Feeling the heat.

#fuckreebok

Where is CindyO?!!
I would love to hear her try and defend UFC/attack Stitch.

The BEST thing the UFC can do now? Probably fire the person who decided to fire Stitch, and bring Stitch back.

This fiasco is going to burn the UFC with any other large sponsors, so they better get a handle on it quick before it's too late (if it isn't already).

The clown who decided to fire Stitch before he decides to make another lame ass decision.