Referee At Fury FC Last Night

You can tell just by his breathing that he was out for a long time. Conscious people don’t breath like that, he was basically convulsing.

8 Likes

How come the corner didnt throw the towel?

4 Likes

Good question.

You’re killing me Smalls.

He was somewhat struggling for air.

The pressure was never lifted long enough for him to regain consciousness if he was out.

Homie was playing it safe because he didn’t know what to do.

He felt himself close to going out so he panicked.

LMMFAO @ regaining consciousness in that situation.

this

he was out out

4 Likes

Mercy the flock is getting bigger.

Yeah professional fighters play it “safe” by getting their limbs hyperextended for long periods of time.

5 Likes

dear lord that was hard to watch

2 Likes

He panicked and gave up the armbar.

Home boy was moving around and trying to pull out around the 22-23 second mark.

Ever think for one second you could be wrong ?

2 Likes

That was probably the worst I’ve ever seen. He was clearly out and clearly confused when he woke up with a ruptured elbow capsule.

5 Likes

https://www.mmanews.com/news/fury-fc-statement-unconscious-fighter-armbar

MMA is a sport that is inherently dangerous on some level, even under the best circumstances. However when you add bad officials to the mix, things can get dark real quick.

Fury FC 76 took place at the Boeing Center at Tech Port, in San Antonio, Texas, with a total of 20 fights on the card. The main event featured Mexican-born flyweights Edgar Cháirez and Gianni Vazquez, being scheduled for five five-minute rounds.
MMA is a sport that is inherently dangerous on some level, even under the best circumstances. However when you add bad officials to the mix, things can get dark real quick.

Fury FC 76 took place at the Boeing Center at Tech Port, in San Antonio, Texas, with a total of 20 fights on the card. The main event featured Mexican-born flyweights Edgar Cháirez and Gianni Vazquez, being scheduled for five five-minute rounds.

Fury FC Releases Statement On Referee

This was obviously a dark moment in the world of MMA, as fans and fighters alike reacted to this terrifying moment from Fury FC 76. It served as a stark reminder of how inconsistent things can be, in terms of the officials overseeing these violent cagefights.

1 Like
1 Like

i suppose

1 Like

That picture was what I consider when he was close to going out.

Of course I believe that I could be wrong.

I would like to hear from the fighter himself.

In my experience, which is 25 years, the person that goes out often doesn’t realize it if they come to while still fighting. Same for a flash KO. To me, that looked like the red screwed up.

2 Likes