Regarding Mod 1 routines

Scrapper,

With all the workouts you have on Mod 1...What would you consider the "beginning" "intermediate" and "Advanced." Some of these workouts are pretty self explanitory (round and round vs. workout 2), but creeping death, the medley, workout 1, etc., where do they fall in? You recommend starting at R&R, but where to from there? Any recomendations?

kmli

Good questions!

The two workouts that I would consider "beginners" routines are Workout #1 and Round and Round. This doesn't mean that those workouts are easy by any means, but they are a good place for someone to get the basic mindset needed for the rest of the routines.

Lunges and Squats and Workout #2 are probably "intermediate" routines. Creeping Death, PT for Convicts and The Medley would probably fall into the "advanced" category.

It's really difficult to put each workout into an "absolute" category because each person is going to have different abilities that makes one workout easier than another. I've gotten emails from people telling me that "Creeping Death" is the hardest thing they've ever done while other people think it's one of the easier ones (I think those people are just nuts! haha!)

The best thing about the Mod. 1 is the video which shows you modifications for exercises that may be too difficult to try out initially. From there you can give any workout a try and see how demanding it is and if you're able to complete the entire workout with the pace I set on the CD's. If you need to stop the CD, drop reps, use an alternate exercise, etc, that's perfectly fine! Make note of where you had to make modifications and try to push past that point in the next workout.

Keep me posted on your progress!

Train hard,

SCRAP

Scrapper,

Thanks for the response...these workouts are not for the faint of heart. I've tried a number of the workouts and a few of them (creeping death!) have left me feeling puking/dizzy for a half and hour after I finished. I can finish workout 1 at my own pace (about 40 minutes), but your pace is definitely raising the bar. I look forward to matching your pace.

Thanks again,
kmli

Keep pushing onward bro!

Train hard,

SCRAP

scrap I need to get your course but intell I do could you gave a sample of what the (creeping death!) workout is.Thanks

SCRAP,

How would you rate the Swings and Sprints, Intermediate or Advanced?

Or is it not part of the Mod1 package?

While im on the subject, I am currently doing the Swings and Sprints routine, I would like to work my abs a little more, how can I implement some extra ab work into the routine? Im only doing Workout A at the moment but although it hits my abs, it doesnt give my abs a thorough roasting like it does the rest of my body :)

Thanks mate.

Yours,
Beev

ttt

ttt