Remember when US college wrestling and BJJ were considered good bases for MMA fighters?

Khamzat would eradicate GSP. He would cut through him like a knife through butter with his Russian style wrestling, grappling, and legit one punch KO power.

@Dead_President

“Side step”

I heard he retired…

Hey Jack you should change your name to Russian cum dumpster! U sound like such a groupie! Grow up!

6 Likes

I just know what I’m watching when I see it and root for the best fighters, who all happen to be Russian.

I’ll bump this thread with each new UFC title acquired by a Russian just to demonstrate how dumb you noobs are.

While Russia is the flag they “fly” probably no choice btw let’s not forget the only true Russian being talked about here is Yan.

3 Likes

Yan is half Chinese.

Look it up.

Anyone born, raised, and trained in Russia is Russian by my estimation and show as much in the cage.

Yan. Born raised in Russia the others mentioned while the others hate Russia and Russia hates them.

The US is literally a dump at civil war the people hate each other so much.

Russia breeds the best fighters, that’s the only important part of discussion here.

Chechnya and Dagestan just leftovers from the USSR been both places personally and I’d say 99% of people will never say they are Russian.

5 Likes

You’re anecdotal evidence and fictitious stories are meaningless.

They’re Russians born and trained in Russia.

Do we not count the US’s best athletes, blacks, as Americans even though racist white trash hate them and brought them as slaves?

2 Likes

Well this “noob” have been training jiu jitsu/MMA since 1995! They were calling me old school in 2004! I was doing this when it was NHB!

Yes although Dagestan, Chechnya, and other Caucus countries are part of Russia, and represent Russia, a lot of Russians(Slavs) don’t like them and don’t consider them Russian! I personally know by speaking with countless Russians! There are a lot of Russians and Dagestanis where I live!

Doesn’t means shit. Semantics.

A lot of white trash Americans don’t like Blacks or Latino’s and don’t consider them real americans, even though they’re typically the best fighters/athletes in the county.

Should we strip them of all their Olympic medals?

You really need to stop calling people noobs, because you look like one. Yan is the exact opposite of the other 3 I referred to, he is a boxer first and foremost

Do you guys remember when this site had good trolls?

Oh and OP: STFU KKM

4 Likes

Chain wrestling. I’ve been saying it for months.
Khazmat is a problem because of this very thing

1 Like

Yeah, the uneducated Conor fangirls who now hide out on this site like roaches out of shame don’t know anything about chain wrestling, or MMA for that matter.

We used to have real fighters post here before these know nothing hillbilly degenerates moved in.

Do you know what you’re watching? Fucking moron.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I do. It’s a troll who isn’t very good at trolling.

troll trolling GIF

4 Likes