Remember when US college wrestling and BJJ were considered good bases for MMA fighters?

Ducking any real MMA discussion and the fact that Yan is one of the best wrestle grapplers at BW because you know nothing about the sport.

@touch please don’t tell me this is ur troll account @JackMerridew

3 Likes

I’m not going to look it up, but I’m guessing there is an average of 1-2 Russians (whatever that definition might be) per division in the top 15. The US is more like half the division.

I don’t know how you could compare the 2 at this point. Russia is producing more and more contenders, but surely they are way behind the US and Brasil.

Champions wise we have Usman (moved to US at 8 years old), Moreno Mexican, Sterling American, Volkanovski is Australian, Oliveira is Brasilian, Adesanya is Nigerian but moved to NZ at the age of 10, Glover is Brazilian, Rose is American, Valentina Russian, Pena is American and Nunes is Brazilian.

1 Like

Boy you are a special mother fucker aren’t you? Been here for 3 fucking weeks…telling folks who have been here, and into this sport, for north of 20 years that they are noobs. Are you even 20 years old? I highly doubt it.

You are a first rate ignorant jackass. Go away to where you are wanted, cause it damn sure isn’t here.

2 Likes

Ban the Cunt

1 Like

I remember when Oliveira revealed Islam turned down a fight with him 3 times.

Sounds like a pullout merchant and ducking extraordinaire.

You guys have to treat a troll like a troll.

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember.

I remember when the Bisping fans wouldn’t shut up about how the British were finally going to conquer America (in MMA).

These Russia-themed threads are just like that, except with less education and fewer bathtubs per capita.

1 Like

Inshallah.

Less education? You’re comparing the Brits to the Russians? :joy: This thread will prove how little most of you know about MMA.

Mandatory bump after Islam dominates Darisuh.

You should be banned for being a terrorist troll

1 Like

lol mentioning Sterling as the champ.

It’s Yan ya goof.

1 Like

That is literally retarded. Thats either a troll statement or you literally believe Frank Dux knocked out a man at 60mph with a dook max

You wouldn’t know one until it shit in your mouf

Fat LW journeyman Matt Serra could make GSP tap to strikes but Khamzat couldn’t? :joy:

UFC 69: SERRA KNOCKS OUT ST. PIERRE!!! - MMAmania.com

No, not in my character.

2 Likes

Feels like a Conor wins the rematch alt

5 Likes

+1

3 Likes

Tell that to the 135, 155, 170, and 205 champions, who all have bases in college wrestling or BJJ.

1 Like

Those champions are dead men walking

Islam (155), Khamzat (170, 185), Ankaleav (205)

Check back soon

I’m not sold on Ankalaev. He’s well rounded but not particularly brilliant in anything, primarily wrestling

4 Likes