Remember when US college wrestling and BJJ were considered good bases for MMA fighters?

Khamzat is a swedish wrestler and BJJ blue belt first and foremost. He hasn’t spent one day training sambo…

1 Like

Dude wrestled in Russia and literally competed in Sambo and Judo, clown.

Found a picture of the retard poster in this thread

nerd

Ankaleav is the weakest fighter I’ve listed itt but then again LHW sucks.

1 Like

And found another 2 pics of him…

This was probably your excuse to share pics of you and your family with us. :nauseated_face: At least now we have a face to the name.

2 Likes

Ur 1.5/ 10 Troll at best

1 Like

Great come back Jack :rofl::rofl::rofl:
U stupid terrorist sympathiser

We actually do, once every four years - at the Olympics.

1 Like

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

Yan is the only Russian in that group, and he’s a boxer. Retarded thread is retarded.

1 Like

To be fair to both of these guys, they are probably of sound intellect.

1 Like

Lmao this makes you look like such a fag. You have no idea how long anyone’s been here, most are alt accounts or they’re retarded like me who forgot their password (again). Who gives a shit anyways, trying to flex with “I’ve watched tv and typed about it for 20 years” is such a cunt move.

1 Like

Yan is one of the best wrestle/grapplers at BW you fucking moron

Being half Chinese, I want to know what makes Yan more Russian than say… Fitsaev for instance Rafael Fiziev | UFC

and since Kyrgyzstan is formerly a part of USSR, is Fitsaev more Russian than Khabib or Usman?

Just trying to figure out what defines a Russian in the eyes of an inbred american

Probably the same thinking that has you mixing nationality and race together.

1 Like

I don’t recall that magical, mythical time, but it’s only been a decade or so. There have been annoying creatures like this around as long as I’ve been a member, and for the couple years before when I lurked.

Bandwagon jumpers who always look for the next big thing so they can crow about how “they told you so” the one time in ten or twenty when they are correct.

Treat 'em like you do your annoying little cousin who always wants to tell you about the newest, bestest mumble rapper.

1 Like

Can’t wait for yan to whoop that ass

1 Like

Russian means nothing other the fact that you should probably adjust your parlay to bet on almost anyone who comes from the region since they produce the best fighters in the world.

1 Like

your the one with the new screen date But we all know u have multiple accounts