Remember when US college wrestling and BJJ were considered good bases for MMA fighters?

Lol at people saying the Dagestanis or the Tchetchens aren’t Russian. Ethnically? It’s bad manners to talk about nationality as ethnicity, are you some Daily Stormer idiot? What’s American then, the mongoloid native american phenotype, and you’re all fake americans, but in reality europeans then? I’m not seeing americans coming out under a EU flag. Because nation is above ethnicity.

There’s two ways you can be Russian.
a) Through passport. They have it, they’re citizens of Russia and Russia would protect them anywhere in the world to the best of her ability.

b) Through self-identification. Well let’s see…

Islam:

Askar:

Ankalayev:

Case shut.

1 Like

There are black Russians, and they’re no less Russian than anyone else.

Agreed.

So what are you saying anyway, that Caucasians are of a different race? :joy: What race is it then?

Well, if you want to know what race they are, Northern Caucasians such as the Dagestani and the Tchetchens have a phenotype that’s closest to some of the Southern European people, i.e. Montenegro and Macedonia. Macedonia is bordering Greece to the north (which is the cradle of the western civilization), in case geography is not your forte. They’re of the white race, you idiot.

Also, anecdotally, I was there live at the UFC Moscow event. Everyone cheered for our caucasian compatriots. Then, later, when Khabib was fighting Connor, Moscow stopped, it went silent. When Khabib won, the city exploded. Everyone cheered, it felt like a national holiday. I had neighbors (whom I never even suspected being UFC fans) running around and knocking on doors and yelling in pure joy. That’s how much “the russians hate the caucasians” lmao. Somebody swallowed Connor’s bullshit hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Alts are not allowed to say the word “alt”.

Edit: it’s always cute when a “new guy” shows up and calls longstanding awesome contributers who EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS REALLY WELL… an alt.

1 Like

And just like that, GSP and Sidney Crosby are no longer the faces of Canadian sport.

both Usman and Fiziev look pretty russian

1 Like

Stuka_Walki did you post under another screen name before? I think we know each other. To anyone who thinks that Stuka is a nazi etc., if this guy is the one who I think he is, he is a very smart guy.

1 Like

It’s a pointless waste of time to attempt to separate race and nationality in the case of Russian athletes and muddy waters.

Blacks, make up most of the US’s best athletes and were brought over as slaves mere generations ago.

The Caucasus Russians make up most of Russia’s most talented mixed martial artists are mixed of many different ethnicity and lived on the land a thousand years earlier than the United States was even founded.

Racism towards different nationalities exists in every country but ultimately doesn’t change shit.

A stupid argument from stupid, ignorant Americans who swallow Conor’s dick whole.

1 Like