Remembering the BUFFER 360

OK, it's time to start the discussion. UFC 100 was epic and having the Buffer 360 happen there truly made UFC 100 memorable for me. But with UFC 182 behind us that means there are only 17 more UFCxx shows until the big UFC 200 event. I can't even imagine who will be on that card at this point.

But here's the question. Should we beg Bruce to bring back the 360 one more time or should we try to talk him into a 480? Either way I think after UFC 182 it's time to get him back in shape and get his timing on point. Time to start working on his spinning moves again so he can be extra sharp for UFC 200.

What say you, UG?

Signed Phone Post 3.0

Buffer 720 imo. Phone Post 3.0

mister_sticks - Buffer 720 imo. Phone Post 3.0

We have to save something for UFC 300, imo.

StrikingMMA -
mister_sticks - Buffer 720 imo. Phone Post 3.0

We have to save something for UFC 300, imo.
With the new hover shoes he'll be wearing, the buffer 1080 is doable. Phone Post 3.0

That video is fucking awesome Phone Post 3.0

In for the buffer back flip! Phone Post 3.0

Evil pickle - In for the buffer back flip! Phone Post 3.0

LMAO

That would be epic. Just in case I'm glad we got this thread started early so he can work on his gymnastics skills. Could you see him doing that right when he is yelling WE ARE LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

A 480 would be incredible because when he stops he would be probably looking at the ref. Phone Post 3.0

He should rip open his shirt and show his bare chest.

Buffer 480 and lands pointing randomly to the crowd! Phone Post 3.0

He should wear a jetpack underneath his blazer and just start flying through the air during the introductions. Phone Post 3.0

Evil pickle - In for the buffer back flip! Phone Post 3.0
Damn. Best me to it Phone Post 3.0

Buffer breakdance is the only way forward.. He could incorporate everybody's suggestions and destroy our minds. Phone Post 3.0

I No Kung Foo - He should rip open his shirt and show his bare chest.

and have "It's time" tattooed or shaved in his chest hair Phone Post

FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 

Yes!

I No Kung Foo -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 

Yes!
He should be waxed and have 'it's time!' Vegas tanned into his chest. Phone Post 3.0

GarlicSauce -
voices_in_Paul_Harris_head - We should beg Bruce to disappear. Am I the only one who has heard this guy on podcasts before? Apparently so, or everyone else would also realize he is a major douche...

I don't know if he is, but some of the most interesting people are douches, and some of the most boring people are nice.

Sad but true Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - 
I No Kung Foo -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 

Yes!
He should be waxed and have 'it's time!' Vegas tanned into his chest. Phone Post 3.0

Somehow, the "I"s must be dotted by his nipples.