Renan just got punked at weigh ins

Jump Kick - Dick move, definitely pulling for Barao after this classless showing.
LOL @ this pussy shit Phone Post 3.0

I don't think he realized how close the face off was to the scale he stepped off not paying attention and boom Stephens was right there lmao musta been a little spacey from the weight cut. I got Renan by skill, Stephens comes off as a huge prick wannabe tough guy from the same cloth as ferguson and garbrandt. I hope Renan rocks his ass.

I'd of flailed back into Chrissy... Giggity 

I hate to say it (not turning a phrase, I really do) but it looks like Renan is a victim of the USADA era. Flame on. Phone Post 3.0

shifty1watchim - Barao by KO, atleast you fanboys can look back on the weigh in and watch stephens "punk" barao, after Barao flatlines him in the actual fight. Phone Post 3.0
Quoted for posterity. Stephens inside the distance. Phone Post 3.0

TakinAllFades -

I don't think he realized how close the face off was to the scale he stepped off not paying attention and boom Stephens was right there lmao musta been a little spacey from the weight cut. I got Renan by skill, Stephens comes off as a huge prick wannabe tough guy from the same cloth as ferguson and garbrandt. I hope Renan rocks his ass.

I wouldn't exactly call him a wannabe tough guy.

You seen his fights lately? Phone Post 3.0

TFK_HossPearson - I hate to say it (not turning a phrase, I really do) but it looks like Renan is a victim of the USADA era. Flame on. Phone Post 3.0
Facts are facts.

Santa Amaro or whoever the fuck can whine and dispute it all day but Nova Uno looks deflated as shit these days. Phone Post 3.0

BrckNoHitBk - 
Jump Kick - Dick move, definitely pulling for Barao after this classless showing.

So he should have just let him walk into his face? lmao, pussified.

Both were moving forward, Stevens aggressively, Barao, not so much. Barao was pulling up presumably ready for a close staredown. Stevens was walking into Barao, did not pull up and instead pushed Barao in a rage. Barao had socks on, if you have half a brain you can watch the video and see that Barao was caught completely off guard because he was not initiating nor expecting contact.

SurgicalGloves -
TFK_HossPearson - I hate to say it (not turning a phrase, I really do) but it looks like Renan is a victim of the USADA era. Flame on. Phone Post 3.0
Facts are facts.

Santa Amaro or whoever the fuck can whine and dispute it all day but Nova Uno looks deflated as shit these days. Phone Post 3.0
Paging Santa... Surprised he hasn't hopped on here yet. He defends Brazilian fighters more then Sunkist thinks about WMMA Phone Post 3.0

Not a fan of Stephens personally but I do enjoy watching him scrap, I suppose that's all that matters. That being said he wasn't in the wrong here, barao walked toward him as if he wasn't going to stop and Jeremy pushed him back.

As long as he's not fighting one of my guys or a bad matchup I usually bet on him, he's a upper echelon fighter but will still lose to world class guys or guys with certain skill sets. I've got a good history picking his fights.

For example

I bet against him with

Hollaway
Oliveira
Swanson
Cerrone

I bet on him with

Bermudez
Jason
Elkins

I'm betting on him tomorrow, barao is no longer a fighter who will give him problems Phone Post 3.0

TakinAllFades -

How can Jeremy Stephens a high level ufc fighter be a 'wannabe' tough guy...I'm confused....who is an actual tough guy...

People get pissy when ufc fighters act like fighters, I think renan had a loss of focus and ran into him, Jeremy did what any other fighter would have done...is he supposed to move out of baraos way?

Pumped for this fight and whole card...should be awesome Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Recard -
mijo - Rafael Dos Anjos knows how good Stephens. Phone Post 3.0
Jeremy Stephens has nothing for RDA nowadays. Phone Post 3.0
Who said he did? Phone Post 3.0

Stephens and No love really making Americans look like douches. That's hard to do with Almeada wearing them glasses. Phone Post 3.0

Woahhh pushed a guy that wasn't even looking. I hope Renan starches him

Didn't like this move by Stephens at all. War Barao!

lol was like an accidental run in by Barao and a tense / amped up Jeremy reacted instinctually with a hard push. Phone Post 3.0

I can't get over how huge Brian Stann is. Imagine him being your CO? Phone Post 3.0

BubblesNS - I can't get over how huge Brian Stann is. Imagine him being your CO? Phone Post 3.0
You like that huh? Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody -

If Jeremy didnt push him, Barao woulda walked right into him

Exactly. He did nothing wrong. With that said, I don't think Barao was looking where he was walking (Dafuq?) and wasn't trying to be aggressive. I do think Barao got shook though. Phone Post 3.0

Stephens is big as fuck for 145, seen him cutting weight walkin through MGM he was about the size of a Welterweight.