"Renzo Gracie preparing for second UFC appearance"

Wallid or Saku39 have my vote

The idea of a Renzo/Saku fight would be HUGE if UFC ever went back to Japan, I must admit.

^ renzo/Saku in japan would be great, but they'll never do it. how about cody mckenzie??

christiano marcello is a good idea too

rampageforpresident - ^ renzo/Saku in japan would be great, but they'll never do it.

Why not? It's not like they'd care about a guy who isn't under a long-time contract winning a legends fight. Win-win for the UFC, IMO.

carlos newton is a great idea!

FedorEmilioEstevez -  Give hardy a go Phone Post

Kolor me Kookly, but I like this idea.  Sure Hardy has superior striking and crazy KO power...but would be interesting to see what happened if Renzo could get him to the floor.

Morgz - 
FedorEmilioEstevez -  Give hardy a go Phone Post

Kolor me Kookly, but I like this idea.  Sure Hardy has superior striking and crazy KO power...but would be interesting to see what happened if Renzo could get him to the floor.

Hardy trains with Roy, does he not? I dunno if that would be kosher were he to take a fight with the guy who gave Roy his BB.

Lol@renzo winning a ROUND in the ufc... Phone Post

fiercedragon -  Lol@renzo winning a ROUND in the ufc... Phone Post

I wish the UFC would do a "legends match" every couple of PPVs. A lot of people on the east coast won't mess with Renzo because tons of gyms are affiliated with him.

I really love what Renzo has done for the sport...but at his age and at today's style of fighting? Hopefully he will work his non-grappling cardio and maybe he can eat a steak or at least have a protein shake or something to be ready for his next fight.

I'd still like to see Renzo rematch with Frank Shamrock:)

Cindy