"Renzo Gracie preparing for second UFC appearance"

kimuralock - Bring in Sak.... have em do it one more time Phone Post

How cool would this be?

Renzo vs. Dustin Hazelett (bring him back) Phone Post

Fuck yeah, Dustin Hazelett, or equally akwkard Tamdan McCrory, if either of these mofos wanna come back/The UFC will have them.

1.Sakuraba.
2.Carlos Newton (they are 1-1 and he's a former champ)
3.Sean Sherk
4.Christian Marcello
5.Yves Edwards

jjj2121 -  He looked so so so bad last time, not sure I want to watch him get beat up again.

People suggesting BJ...holy shit.  BJ would murder Renzo.

Well, his striking looked bad. But, he is a Gracie... Also, Matt Hughes is a stud. Matt almost got his first knock-out, and Renzo is lucky that last uppercut didn't land. Looked like it might have killed the guy.

renzo vs anyone with no striking abilities is an exciting fight... anyone with any wrestling and striking will beat him easily

i think sexyama is the best fight for him

Sak!

jpm995 - The game has changed so much, i can't think of a good matchup for him, except a legends fight [rematch Frank Sham?], Gomi, or Sak.

Like these suggestions.. Gomi seems more possible due to him already being under contract.

cood call on Newton mr. cerrone. people would line up for that rubber match

the hallman idea was good

Fabes - 
dirtstyle - Wallid. You UNASTAN? Phone Post
Epic! Phone Post

Thiago alves Phone Post

paul harris vs renzo catchweight

He has 1 down, 5 to go!

RPBJJ - Ill always watch him fight but damn... the UFC might just get him killed.
This Phone Post

raags - Maybe Matt Serra at WW?
What?

Serra is a Renzo Black Belt. Phone Post

KZTT_I heart Mazzagatti - Renzo vs Christiano Marcello is hard to beat Phone Post
This would be awesome Phone Post

I dont understand why it is so hard to get someone to fight Renzo. You just need someone with no cardio, no striking and a good heart who is willing to help a real legend with a helping hand if he has fallen and can't get back up. Phone Post

Give hardy a go Phone Post