reporter thinks Rousey on the juice

http://blog.betdsi.com/mma-strikeforce-medical-exams-invalid-ped-issues-again/ blue please link :)

That is the stupidest thing I read on the Internet this month.

WTF? Phone Post

I think she's on juice not cuz of those test, but cuz she has a body as guirly as my grandfather who was a lumberjack.

I don't think so, becasue of the Olympics and the fact that it would take a real special kind of person to call out Cyborg for doing it while doing it herself.

She's not even huge though. She's fit, but totally in the realm of realistic.

sCalo beat me to it..

superCalo - 
Kirik -  That is the stupidest thing I read on the Internet this month.

have you not read uG news ?

OH SNAP

EpicConfessions - I don't think so, becasue of the Olympics and the fact that it would take a real special kind of person to call out Cyborg for doing it while doing it herself.

Do you seriously think olympic level testing is some kind of a stone wall that juicers can't pass by?

It was intensified this year, to the level they're testing all medal winners. Earlier it was just random. Sure compared to MMA testing it's a lot better, but still it's slightly above no testing at all.

Taken this from Common Terminology used in Drug Test.
Invalid drug test: The result of a drug test for a urine specimen that contains an unidentified adulterant or an unidentified interfering substance, has abnormal physical characteristics, or has an endogenous substance at an abnormal concentration that prevents the laboratory from completing or obtaining a valid drug test result. There can be several reasons for an invalid or unsuitable result.

Examples include:

Not suitable for testing
pH is out of range
Temperature of the specimen is out of range
GC/MS interference
Immunoassay interference
Interfering substance
Creatinine < or = 5 but the specific gravity is within normal limits Phone Post

superCalo - 

Lol!

superCalo -

Marry me? Phone Post

Ive seen her in person and she is a beast up close. Beast as in muscle mass. Phone Post

Did anybody read the author's Bio?

"

About Miguel

MMA matchmaker since 1997. No one besides Joe Silva has made more fights than me.

"

Really, no one besides Joe Silva?  Maybe I'm wrong and this Miguel is a huge, widely known matchmaker.  Just seems like a kind of odd Bio.<!-- #author-link -->

<!-- #author-description -->

Kirik -  That is the stupidest thing I read on the Internet this month.

Yup. That is possibly the most laughable thing I've heard from a "journalist" all year, and THAT is saying something. Phone Post

she's definitely a pot head,"fight like a girl" type of guy.

She would be more likely to get busted for pot imo. 

That read like a terrible UG thread.

Gobulcoque -
markiz - I think she's on juice not cuz of those test, but cuz she has a body as guirly as my grandfather who was a lumberjack.

Then your grandfather must've been the sissiest ever lumberjack who looks like a little girl.

Ronda is exactly what a muscular chick who doesn't roid looks like, and she looks hot.

This. Dude you quoted has got to be trolling. Ronda's curves are beautiful, she looks waaaay better and waaaaaaay more affeminate than many other female athletes. Have you ever watched WNBA? C'mon, son.

There's no way Ronda's on fucking PED's ffs. She looks healthy, she is built like many female volleyball and softball players. This reporter is way out of line here. What a ridiculous charge.

Wasn't it all the drug tests, not just Rouseys? My God this silliness... Phone Post

Not pro or anti Ronda but seems like any athlete that makes it to the top of their respective sport, is going to be accused of being on something these days. It's sad but true in today's world of sports. I can't think of many that haven't. Phone Post