reporter thinks Rousey on the juice

I hope not but it would be pretty crazy if true.

Kneeblock - 
imshaft -  Did anybody read the author's Bio?

"

About Miguel

MMA matchmaker since 1997. No one besides Joe Silva has made more fights than me.

"

Really, no one besides Joe Silva?  Maybe I'm wrong and this Miguel is a huge, widely known matchmaker.  Just seems like a kind of odd Bio.<!-- #author-link -->

<!-- #author-description -->

Miguel Iturrate is one of the most prolific matchmakers in the game. You may not know him, but he's been around a LOOOOOOOOONNGG time. 

Also does (or did) a lot of the behind the scenes work with ADCC.

Miguel is as old school as it gets.

Very cool, thanks for the info.  I obviously don't know everything about the sport, or everybody in it.  It just seemed strange to me that his Bio consisted of only that one line.

How many posters in this thread would be willing to admit that in the past you were completely caught off guard / shocked when one of your hero type athletes failed a test ? Royce, Barnett, Sylvia, Toney, Marion Jones, Hermes Franca and Sherk ... we could go on and on. Floyd Landis must love threads like these.

she used to be a fatty in the olympics. now she is jacked, like a dude.

I seriously think it is because she does more cardio-type excercise and she tans. Her increase in tanning is obvious(she was a pale dough girl before)-but it makes a huge difference for muscle definition.

4l

Black Belt Wrestling - Royce, Barnett, Sylvia, Toney, Marion Jones, Hermes Franca and Sherk

Sherk and Marion Jones were shocking to you? Really?

There'd been tons of rumors about Jones, most thought she was a roider before it came out. And with Sherk it doesn't seem surprising. I don't think there were any rumors with Sherk, but that's different than saying it's a real surprise. I mean the dude was a midget who used to cut significant weight just to make 170.

Kneeblock - 
imshaft -  Did anybody read the author's Bio?

"

About Miguel

MMA matchmaker since 1997. No one besides Joe Silva has made more fights than me.

"

Really, no one besides Joe Silva?  Maybe I'm wrong and this Miguel is a huge, widely known matchmaker.  Just seems like a kind of odd Bio.<!-- #author-link -->

<!-- #author-description -->

Miguel Iturrate is one of the most prolific matchmakers in the game. You may not know him, but he's been around a LOOOOOOOOONNGG time. 

Also does (or did) a lot of the behind the scenes work with ADCC.

Miguel is as old school as it gets.

yup

Gunter Vogler - Some more on Miguel Iturrate....

Matchmaker for HOOKnSHOOT since August of 1998.
Matchmaker for the first-ever MMA card at the Playboy Mansion under Bodogfight/Strikeforce co-promotion (9/29/2007).
First American matchmaker to produce events in Japan in Corroboration with MARS.
Former Judge and Organizer for the ADCC Submission Grappling World Championships (2000-2007).
Matchmaker (along with Jeff Osborne) for the first ever all women’s MMA show in North America (4/12/2002 HOOKnSHOOT Revolution).
Matchmaker for 12 fights a day, 3 days in row – 36 MMA fights in 3 days with BodogFIGHT (2/16, 2/17/ 2/18/2007).
Matchmaker on over 70 TV shows aired on INFINITY TV under BodogFIGHT promotion.
Matchmaker for Fedor Emelianenko versus Matt Lindland, an event attended by Silvio Berlusconi and Vladimir Putin (4/14/2007).

That's why I love this place.  Someone on here always knows the answer, and has details to back it up.

Thanks.

I don't think that is the body of a girl on steroids. Good genes and hard work. Phone Post

superCalo -
Kirik -  That is the stupidest thing I read on the Internet this month.

have you not read uG news ?

Haha :-) Ziiiiiing Phone Post

imshaft -
Gunter Vogler - Some more on Miguel Iturrate....

Matchmaker for HOOKnSHOOT since August of 1998.
Matchmaker for the first-ever MMA card at the Playboy Mansion under Bodogfight/Strikeforce co-promotion (9/29/2007).
First American matchmaker to produce events in Japan in Corroboration with MARS.
Former Judge and Organizer for the ADCC Submission Grappling World Championships (2000-2007).
Matchmaker (along with Jeff Osborne) for the first ever all women’s MMA show in North America (4/12/2002 HOOKnSHOOT Revolution).
Matchmaker for 12 fights a day, 3 days in row – 36 MMA fights in 3 days with BodogFIGHT (2/16, 2/17/ 2/18/2007).
Matchmaker on over 70 TV shows aired on INFINITY TV under BodogFIGHT promotion.
Matchmaker for Fedor Emelianenko versus Matt Lindland, an event attended by Silvio Berlusconi and Vladimir Putin (4/14/2007).

That's why I love this place.  Someone on here always knows the answer, and has details to back it up.

Thanks.

He also organized the Fedor seminar in NJ several years ago. He was very personable throughout. Phone Post

It amazes me that people on here still use body sculpture to determind ped use. After Tim Sylvia got busted i was reminded of Jeremy Horn's statement about something like 90% of all mma fighters are ped users. Don't want to speculate on Rhonda but i'm not suprised anymore when anyone gets caught.

NOBODY here can prove she is on anything or not.

Period.

I don't care if you like her, hate her, know her or have only seen her on TV.

Without access to her medical records you know nothing other than what YOU wish to believe based upon what has been presented to you.

Period.

As a result, she may be on something.

She may be on nothing.

She has to this point tested clean so at best we can state we do not believe her to be on anything given her record.

However, Cyborg passed all her tests before the one.

Again, you can't condemn or defend unless you have concrete proof either way.

It's always going to be speculation.

This article is awful.

I know that much. Phone Post

WhereInTheWorldIsRicardoArona - 

Sub for when Rousey is busted Phone Post

all I know is that her traps,delts,neck and upper chest are rather muscular...looking thick,solid,hard and tight

EpicConfessions - I don't think so, becasue of the Olympics and the fact that it would take a real special kind of person to call out Cyborg for doing it while doing it herself.

The Olympics is hardly a show of integrity [The IOC is one of the most corrupt organizations in the world] so that doesn't mean much. I wouldn't be surprised if she's taken something at one point. She's already proven herself a hypocrite bashing Arianni, Brittany and even Gina for posing nude then turns around and does it herself.

superCalo -
Kirik -  That is the stupidest thing I read on the Internet this month.

have you not read uG news ?

Phone Post

The quality of threads today is garbage... apparently we only hate Jones because he is black and Ronda is on roids....

LMFAO REACHING!

If she's on anything Gaspari she might as well be on it. Phone Post

^kinda true it seems almost all gaspari supplements are a prohormone or designer steroid lol