Rest In Peace Sean “the cannon” Gannon

R.I.P. Sean. A legend.

Damn this one is tough. I really enjoyed reading him on the forum and found his insights on everything from fighting to law enforcement discussions very enlightening.

2 Likes

Just read this on the front page, extremely sad knowing what he contributed to the forum, to the sport of MMA, and to his own community. He’s been talked about for years around here as a legend. RIP Sean Gannon.

1 Like

Rest in peace, Gannon.

:frowning:

3 Likes

Damn, what a sad day. Guy was a hero and a legend. Sean seemed like such a great guy whenever he posted on here. Legends never die.

3 Likes

Heartfelt condolences to @Kirik, @Chris, and anyone else here who was close to @GladiatorGannon.

4 Likes

This is terrible news. He always seemed like a pretty decent guy. The lead up to him fighting Kimbo is what brought me here. A guy I worked with was reading posts to me while on his computer. I asked him where he was finding them and he showed me the website. I lurked for many years before I broke down and made an account.

1 Like

I told you guys earlier that the UG was what made the fight happen.

3 Likes

R.I.P. to a true legend.

RIP

Someone’s was on his account recently.

1 Like

R.I.P

Condolences those who were close

:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

RIP to a seemingly great guy and a definite asset to this forum. Peace and love for his family and friends in a difficult time.

1 Like

RIP Mr. Gannon. It was always cool when he chimed in. I remember that epic Gannon/Kimbo thread like it was yesterday.

RIP

RIP. The guy was a legend. I can’t believe how long ago the Gannon Kimbo fight was now, it was truly epic watching it unfold here.

Damn man, he was a UG legend. In all of my time on this site, I have never seen this place more lit than the day he fought Kimbo. In a way, he might be THE UG legend.

RIP to Gannon

RIP to one of the original MMA legends.

Condolences, Gannon was a legend.

Did he ever get any resolve from whistleblowing? Whatever happened w all that? Was he back policing when he passed?