Results of China vs Thailand II ?

Relax most of ercans comments are not far off. Any hybrid style copies different arts. Everything doesn't come from China. Yes Thailand primarily used Kung Fu before developing it into Muay Thai. Last I knew Muay Thai was a sport and yes it has great self defense aspects although not complete. Yes non Thais can beat Thais in this sport or similiar sports. It's no secret anymore. I do feel some Chinese MA's are constantly trying to prove something because of past matches. Hey American wrestlers are now using Jujitsu techniques and calling it wrestling. The Chinese have egos like Americans and they also develop and steal techniques to. I guess it's the nature of things.

Rad, I don't know what you honetly believe but San Shou and San Da are NOT a mixture of wrestling and Muay Thai. We have our own tradition and very much our own techniques. We are NOT a "hybrid style" and teh things that Ercan said are simply ignorant. And "big talk" from someone who is not a fighter, not a trainer, not a promoter, not an official but seems to think he knows everything.If the Chinese were trying to "prove anything" it was that they have their own legitimate tradition and all the trash talking by people like Ercan are just that, ignorant, uninformed, trash! So China beat Thailand. It happened. If Thailand had won 5 out of the seven matches you wouldn't see Ercan feeling the need to toss his worthless comments into the discussion. But because China won, all the "fanatics" have to either come up with excuses or try and mitigate San Da's success.It really is funny how ignorant people's comments are RE San Shou when most have no clue what they are talking about