Rewatched Diaz Vs Daley.

If I remember correctly Kampmann was supposed to be fighting Swick and Swick got pulled for the Hardy fight after Stun Gun got injured. Daley was on the undercard and took the fight on short notice. Respect to Kampmann for taking that fight, but yeah, that's exactly how it finished, Kampmann frozen against the cage putting up a very quiet protest to the ref once he stepped in.

IZASH INDUSTRY - Well ... I know Semtex saw it ... but its kinda ominous that Daley would quote my post with no response. I now fear having my head taken off by a leaping left uppercut.

I think he agrees with you

As do a lot of us.  We all thought what happened was bad, but we've also all seen worse.  Time has passed.  Lets move on and get Semtex back fighting against the top UFC guys.

EddiePain420 -
IZASH INDUSTRY - 
EddiePain420 - semtex with current ufc guys would be awesome too

vs. hitman kamppmann
diego sanchez
rick story
robbie lawler
jake ellenberger
rory macdonald

i could see semtex beating all these guys but lawler would be the bigger challenge out of the all

Hey you know Semtex already wrecked Kampmann in his UFC debut right? Only time I ever made money betting on a fight. Thanks for that Daley, made me £14 richer. lol.

ah fuck i cant believe i forgot about that, yeah ko'd his ass standing, kampmann was froze retarded against the cage lol
So you think that Diaz vs. Daley was stopped too early, yet you think Daley vs. Kampmann was a good stoppage? You can't be serious. Phone Post 3.0

Daley struggled getting to the stool, not controversial at all.

That being said I would have LOVED another round. Still my favorite 5 minutes of MMA Phone Post 3.0

Roberto Silva - Daley beats alot of the top guys in the ufc.
A few wrestlers and points fighters might give him problems but noone finishes him. Phone Post 3.0
Except diaz. Phone Post 3.0

The Fella - 
UGCTT croy_00 - 

Question for Daley - during this exchange, you shove Diaz away from you and awkardly fall back - did Nick land something that rocked you? Or were you fatigued from the fast paced first round? It was hard to tell watching on Tv and never fully understood what happened here.

Also, looking back on hindsight - were you ok with Big Johns stoppage of the fight - and whats your overall feelings and thoughts on the fight....

Love getting insight from Pro Fighters about past fights - ofcourse its always a little harder to get this kind of info when a loss is involved.

I would love to hear Paul's response to that first question as well. It is a really peculiar fall and I've never really been sure either.

I don't even know if Paul can answer that. It was a while ago now.

Semtex - I here BAMMA 15 is April, and BAMMA 16 sometime in May.

I have a fight this weekend in Ireland, vs a GLORY No3 ranked Kickboxer, under GLORY rules. I then have one more kickboxing commitment, before BAMMA.

Ideally my next fight for BAMMA will be for the BAMMA world title belt vs American Eddie Ellis, after which, I will defend the belt, before moving on....to an international promotion....names I'd like to fight????

Nick Diaz re-match
Ben Askren
Tyron Woodley re-match
Matt Brown
Nate MARQUARDT had beef with me....
Was supposed fight WAR MACHINE at Bellator...could do that
Tarec Saffidine
KSW Champion

Paul if your goal is to fight those guys on your list. A fight against me probably raises your chances much greater than the other route. We both would like to fight the guys on that list. I am probably one of the only free agents right now that will help raise your chances to reach your goals or dreams and vice versa.

I see no reason to not make this happen.
I am available to fight you in the UK and in BAMMA. So there shouldn't be any travel or Visa problems.

I am here to test myself against the best in the world.
That is the whole reason I started fighting.
Not to hurt people.
But to test myself against other fighters & martial artists.
I think you are one of the best in the world at what you do and I would love to fight you and others like you.

This is my purpose in life... the challenge, the struggle, and the journey is half the experience and half the battle.

Given the list you posted, I would have to think you are in this for similar reasons.
All the guys you mentioned are studs and would be a great test and challenge for anyone.

I respect you enough to want to test myself against you. I don't expect you to be flattered... but I believe you should find some respect in that.

This is not a call out as much as I feel it is an opportunity to bring out the best in both of us. I'm sure your record would look really nice with a notch over me. :)

I'm sure BAMMA would be all about putting this fight together.
Who wouldn't!?

And I am sure the fans would love to see it!
I can never guarantee a victory... All I can say is what I have said since my very first fight.
Win, Lose, or Draw I'm coming to fight!
You seem to be very similar, which is why I respect you.

This is opportunity Semtex, Let's do this.

i'd buy a ticket

I will pay to watch. Like both of these guys Phone Post 3.0

IZASH INDUSTRY - Well ... I know Semtex saw it ... but its kinda ominous that Daley would quote my post with no response. I now fear having my head taken off by a leaping left uppercut.
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Ben Saunders -

I have a fight this weekend in Ireland, vs a GLORY No3 ranked Kickboxer, under GLORY rules. I then have one more kickboxing commitment, before BAMMA.

Ideally my next fight for BAMMA will be for the BAMMA world title belt vs American Eddie Ellis, after which, I will defend the belt, before moving on....to an international promotion....names I'd like to fight????

Nick Diaz re-match
Ben Askren
Tyron Woodley re-match
Matt Brown
Tarec Saffidine
KSW Champion

Paul if your goal is to fight those guys on your list. A fight against me probably raises your chances much greater than the other route. We both would like to fight the guys on that list. I am probably one of the only free agents right now that will help raise your chances to reach your goals or dreams and vice versa.

I am available to fight you in the UK and in BAMMA. So there shouldn't be any travel or Visa problems.

Not to hurt people.
I think you are one of the best in the world at what you do and I would love to fight you and others like you.

This is my purpose in life... the challenge, the struggle, and the journey is half the experience and half the battle.

Given the list you posted, I would have to think you are in this for similar reasons.
All the guys you mentioned are studs and would be a great test and challenge for anyone.

I respect you enough to want to test myself against you. I don't expect you to be flattered... but I believe you should find some respect in that.

This is not a call out as much as I feel it is an opportunity to bring out the best in both of us. I'm sure your record would look really nice with a notch over me. :)

Who wouldn't!?

I can never guarantee a victory... All I can say is what I have said since my very first fight.

I'd just like to mention how stoked I am that this shit is happening on my thread... Phone Post 3.0

Dana should show that to his fighters. That's what I'm talking about.

I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo - 
Ben Saunders -

Nick Diaz re-match
Ben Askren
Tyron Woodley re-match
Matt Brown
Tarec Saffidine
KSW Champion

Not to hurt people.

Who wouldn't!?

I'd just like to mention how stoked I am that this shit is happening on my thread... Phone Post 3.0

The honor is all mine good sir. :)

BTW how did Pulling_Guard_On_Kimbo work out for ya!? 0_o LOL

thestaton - Dana should show that to his fighters. That's what I'm talking about.
Whatchoo talking about? Phone Post 3.0

.accidental double post.

Ben Saunders - .accidental double post.
Well... I made that up based on a fictional scenario, and under certain circumstances, I would have triangled Kimbo, had that actually happened. Phone Post 3.0

I_Pulled_Guard_On_Kimbo - 
Ben Saunders - .accidental double post.
Well... I made that up based on a fictional scenario, and under certain circumstances, I would have triangled Kimbo, had that actually happened. Phone Post 3.0

Well played.... lol

Bann - Bad stoppage(none of those gnp shots were landing flush) and there was a few seconds left in the round.

The real question is did Daley have the cardio to go another round? I think not.

Daley you still have passport issues? How many years is that suppose to take lol.
We may never know...

But, luckily, the dude is chilling in this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Bann -
EddiePain420 - 
Letibleu - 
Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley Welterweight Championship by idefixion

L)

best round in mma history, if daley would have stayed on top of nick and pounded him it would have went into the second, he got up and allowed nick to come back.

he had nick so close to being finished the last punch that dropped him if that were herb dean reffing he would've stopped the fight after that and daley would be the winner.

Second best round. Sorry bro but Pride never die.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xp58a5_don-frye-vs-yoshihiro-takayama-pride_shortfilms
Blue Phone Post 3.0