Rickson & Sperry Spar Vid

I downloaded a vid of these two sparring from a link on this site a few years back. I lost my hard drive due to a virus and I was hoping that someone could repost the link.

I was a really cool clip that was about 20 years old, the quality was pretty bad though.

ttt

question mark next time :)

I have never heard of any such clip.  Are you sure you don't mean Rickson and Rigan?

probably rickson and rigan

nope, it was Ze Mario... I know who Rigan and Sperry are...

It was a great clip they were going balls out...

Who won or had the edge?

20 years ago if Rickson was training Balls out = Sperry tapping every 30 some odd seconds.

ttt

I always thought there was bad blood between the two.

Doesn't Sperry say he'll fight Rickson in MMA and let him start in full mount?

"What kind of virus...what did it do to your hard drive? " I am not sure, I am not a computer guy, the guy at comp usa said a virus or spyware cooked my drive... erased all media files...

20 years ago Sperry was a blue belt, I doubt someone would have recorded a young bule belt Mario Sperry spar with Rickson

It may have not been 20 years exact, there was no date on the film, I said 20 becuase they both looked young and the vid look old...

I was with the old Carlson crew... Wallid, Busta...

Sperry has never rolled with Rickson. Bullshit Video.

It was not Rickson and Sperry.

He may actually be thinking of the Royler/Sperry vid.

I never heard of a Rickson / Sperry video.

no troll... I wasn't Rigan... It was Sperry, the guy in Day of Zen, head coach of BTT, the dude from Sperry's Vale Tudo I - III...

"He may actually be thinking of the Royler/Sperry vid. " Royler was in the vid, but didn't roll with Sperry...

It's Rigan. And, you're welcome...

Maybe it wasn't Rickson, it was Vernon White?