Rickson & Sperry Spar Vid

he rid his ass like a fucking PONEY!!!!!!!

No Rigan quit due to exhaustion and in an exhibition match in Brazil Rickson tapped Rigan from a choke.

The tape wasn't from a match it was them rolling in a gym... also both taped each other, Rickson was more flow with the go and Spery was more power moves...

Ken-Flowned = horrible troll. I know for a FACT that his story is BS. What an idiot.

gotta love the glock...sperry is fricken huge compared to royler...

someone plz post that entire rickson clip. thanks...

john

I love that Mario got tapped out from the mounted position with a choke from Zinoviev

Doubt this video exists....I'm sure if it did, it would've have done the rounds on the forums lon ago.....or at least be on subfighter.

Date: 12/08/05 02:04 AM
38 Total Posts Ignore User

I love that Mario got tapped out from the mounted position with a choke from Zinoviev

Did you even see this fight?

Igor was not choking Mario in any way,he was controling the head alot and hanging on for dear life with that gullitine(sp?)

There has been endless debate on Mario slaping the mat there,some say he was tapping because of the vagina on his forehead that Igor had just opened up,others say he was wiping blood off his hand after checking the cut.

Arby is a total KKM who knows nothing about what he is saying. Mario was not choked out while mounted.. Go watch some Sesame Street, it may be more your speed.

"LOL....This was the fucking match that Mario couldn't stop talking about vs. Royler???? LOL...Royler was lucky if he was half his size...Rickson would then and would now destroy Mario"

According to Sperry he had bowed out of the match due to a broken foot, but Royler then started to talk shit so he fought him.

was that another gracie losing to a carlson guy by clock choke?!?!?

"According to Sperry he had bowed out of the match due to a broken foot, but Royler then started to talk shit so he fought him. "

This is correct. Sperry was injured and had no intentions of entering, but Royler kept talking until he got his wish.

Piss-poor troll.

Youre not slipping that shit past anyone who wasnt born yesterday.

ttt

lets see some video

thats not the clip

LOL... which one is Rickson and which one is Sperry? hahaha