Rio gets Olympics=BJJ to games?

i actually enjoy the privatization of bjj not being in olympics.. something to call our own

BJJ is just plain boring to watch. Boring. Even more boring to those that dont practice it.

BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Judo is not boring to watch.

Everthing is just fine, as is.

BenBJJ, BJJ is boring to watch for people who practice it? Maybe you should go to the Pan Ams or the Mundial, and see how the crowds reacts during fights.Feels like I'm at a football game

99% of the time its boring.

Its even more boring when I do it.

i'm sorry for you then. Maybe you should take up another sport then, since BJJ is obviously not for you. What belt are you?

why would anyone continue doing something that is so boring and keep shelling cash towards it like a fool

There is a chance that they will add submission grappling to the Olympics in the future.FILA, the international body that sanctions the olympic styles of amateur wrestling, started sanctioning no-gi grappling about 2 or 3 years ago and added a gi division in the last year.FILA has been holding a grappling world championships for the past 2 years. This year the worlds are in the USA (Florida) and I know they are making a push to get grappling in the Olympics.For more info, visit www.usagrappling.com

alexgb72 - i'm sorry for you then. Maybe you should take up another sport then, since BJJ is obviously not for you. What belt are you?

Brown. You?

supersaiyan - why would anyone continue doing something that is so boring and keep shelling cash towards it like a fool

I paid for rthe first 2 years, since then I was teaching.

It keeps me from prostituting myself for the white devil.

Sub grappling would be far better than BJJ in the olympics. I prefer the gi, but as a spectator...

Purple. Its one thing to say that most common spectators would be bored watching bjj, which I agree. But i think its weird that a brown belt thinks jiu-jitsu is a boring sport to practice. You obviously like it, if you made it all the way to brown...

I guess its not too bad. The constant fucking injuries get to me tho'. I would be healthier without BJJ!!