RITC 59 - Results

Hi Kyle - your fight was officially reported at 4:59 Rd 3. You were 1 second away from going a full 15 minutes with "Machine Gun" Jhun. I'm certain that experience will make you a better fighter.

Best of luck to you and Ray at KOTC on Feb 20.

It's funny how Predator has all these friends that tell him things, "someone told me", "an instructor told me", "another guy told me", "Florida told me", "old book keeper told me", the real question is, why are they telling you? If you can get all this info, why don't you go write for the Globe, so then we can get the scoop behind RITC, and the real reason why Janet Jackson showed her boob! Thanks Pred., big fan!!!

Unless James Meals was Roland's book keeper and had and taught as a BB in several different states, I don't see how it is possible. For the most part Predator relies on he said/she said shit, which we all know how accurate that can be.

Because I have felonies on my record.

Good luck Kyle, you sure don't look for easy fights. You have a lot of heart, definitely a tough fighter.

Attwood, I don't know if you tried to enter that field or not but there are departments that will work with guys who have a 'history'. I worked with a few who had felonies in the past. You may have to take a different route to get there but it is possible.

If you want, post your e-mail and I will send you some info.

Predator - Why do you have some desire to call out Roland? I trained with Roland for over a year, I helped him with the original RITC and I still consider him a friend. I have trained with Jerry Laurita for 3 years and he is also a very close friend.
If you think Roland doesn't deserve a Black Belt, go take it from him. If you don't like RITC, Don't Go!
You have given AZ MMA more of a slap in the face and made us look bad than anyone else in the entire state COMBINED.

If you have some significant fact, then reveal it, if not then quit with your attention gathering rumor mongering.

well said AZChokester.. TTT

The Adonis speaks the correct fluently.

hey jpet i am interested in fighting in your show, the link to contact you guys about it on your site wasnt working, ive already beaten one of your guys,shane blair (rematch march 6th in valdosta ga) and would like the chance to beat more ( hahahah) misfitsfiendjkd@yahoo.com

http://www.grapplegirl.com

"GrappleGirl"

"Unless James Meals was Roland's book keeper and had and taught as a BB in several different states, I don't see how it is possible."

Attwood bro...dude, I was right there and I got told the exact same stuff he did. I got no reason to lie, neither does he....stay kewl man and watch them flonies haha just messin

That wasn't a jab at you it was directed at Predator only having one friend in the world.