RITC 61 - "Diesel" vs "Battle Cat"

LOL. Arias, go play in traffic

Run if you see this ugly fuck

Arias, you ignorant fool. Steppin to dad da will only get you hurt.

ttt

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, until the 5 0 comes yeayyyyyyyyyyuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Run..................

TTT :)

"GrappleGirl"

ttt

Shane "Battle Cat" Johnson, fights with the Black Tiger fighting Rebellion. Might have something to do with that theme there, since Don Alley Cat" Hinzman is the leader Shane was marked with the nickname, we don't pick them. Don gives us our nicknames, guess he earned that right winning 6 US Tong Championships and having over 250 NHB fights under his belt. Hope that cleared things up alittle and if it didn't well sit on my finger and rotate "mate". You know where we will be on April 30 th bring your limey self down and ask like a man, if not them just keep typing and your views will pass like bad gas.

Justin "Evil"
Black Tiger Fighting Rebellion

P.S. Hope I didn't offened anyone other then the few it was directed too.

"sit on my finger and rotate"

Um dude, this might not be the right place for that kind of romo-city

tried to keep it clean somewhat, but if someone wants to talk trash about Shane. Figured I did better for all those reading this then saying what Don would have said, foul language and all. But like I said if anyone wants to come and ask Shane him self like a man, they are more then welcome.

Justin "Evil"

Shane and Donny have always been respectful to me!!! I think they are the kinds of people that treat people the way they are treated.

I'm looking forward to Shane vs Joe :) like jpet says it's old school vs the new age. Thats no disrespect to Shane either I mean old school because he was Fighting back when RITC was first getting started :)

I think this Fight is going to be a war :)

"GrappleGirl"

Exactly GrapplerGirl, Shane and Don are nice guys. They just tell it how they feel and your right about it going to be a war.

Justin "Evil"

I had no idea Donny had 250 NHB Fights... Damn thats a lot.

Good luck to all the Fighters April 30 :)

"GrappleGirl"

yeah 279 NHB fights to be exact. Going to be a good show, want to see that Lavrar guy, heard he is a buzz saw. Also Homer and Andy should be very interesting to watch. The fight card looks great, the fans will enjoy the show.

Justin "Evil"

jpet put together an outstanding card :) I'm looking forward to getting all my work done as soon as possible and enjoy the show with everyone else :)

Awesome Fights + Dodge Theater = A night of fun :)

"GrappleGirl"

If Don has had 279 fights and won almost all of them according to him. Why has no one heard of the guy?

Sherdog hasn't heard of him either.

Want to down size on Don start a thread and make a topic for that then, I was telling some info about Shane's nickname and how he got it. This thread is about the RITC 61 card Shane is on the card and plans on giving the crowd a show.

Justin "Evil"