RITC 61 - Results

What about the Hans Morrero/Rose fight?

Pics/commemts anyone? Thats Hans 5th win in a row, undefeated, all wins by armbar. Not bad!!

I hate to bring this up and its not intended to piss anyone off but that pic of the "heel hook" isnt even a heel hook. Anyone that knows leg locks should know that that isnt the way a heel hook is executed.

Im not disrespecting Varner and his camp. My problem is with the ref and commission for stopping the fight wrongfully by saying Upshur was going for a heel hook. James went for a straight ankle and Varner rolled and it looked like he twisted his knee in the process.

Santino

I was going to comment on that pic not being a heelhook but considering I didn't see the fight I don't know what happened before/after that pic. If that was the "heelhook" then the fight should have been a submission due to an injury.

Mjollnir Thank you :) if you see him have him get in touch with me please.

"GrappleGirl"

I dont know. The picture to me looks like a heel hook that Varner was twisting to get out of.

Obviously you cant see the whole foot, but what it looks like to me is:
The toes are trapped under the armpit and the heel is being cranked with the elbow. Seems like one way to do a heel hook to me.

Hans Marrero vs Robert Rose

Thanks JPet!!

Any pics of my new friends the Arizona Dream Girls.

"GrappleGirl"

Buy the dvd and just check it out.

www.welldonemma.com

Deezell Eezell

This is jamie I've only been grappling for 7 months total but I've never seen a straight ankle lock for there so say what you want in the first round they pulled me off Upshur when I started pounding his head closefisted so we're even
What ever fuck everything everyone who was there saw that I was winning also I'm a college wrestler he will not take me down so he will stand as long as I want him to stand then when I decide to take it to the ground I'll take him down. So if we don't get a rematch come to Desert Quest and you'll see me take him down and get into his best game
(witch is also my best game) Later thanks for comming out

Ps. someone on here is full of shit?
you know who you are

Awesome idea, piss poor spelling

*tags Santino*

sounds good tag team
drew and I will do it for free
Attwood Come in to ACS anytime of the week
FUCK EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE
Jamie

Are you training there tomorrow?? What time??

After careful inspection and back and forth comparison to my Gracie Jiu-Jitsu 101 instruction booklet, I have come to the conclusion that this is indeed a heelhook.

Also judging by how Varner's heel is being "hooked" by his opponent it is quite clear this is not an achilles straight lock.

tomorrow is my last day of finals and then I will move back to phoenix so the answer to your ? is no not tomorrow. Then on thursday I will be flying to Canada to corner Drew in his fight. We get back on saturday then I am going to fight saturday night. Sunday is good for me, or Monday
Jamie Varner

John - I tried to email you and it was returned? Maybe I have the wrong email. Email me.. adam@globalmma.com

Btw, cute ring girl. :-)

If this occurs, welldoneproductions would like to cover the event.

www.welldonemma.com

jpet1234@aol.com