RITC 61 - Riggs vs Johnson

Dean Lister has a schedule conflict. His appearance at RITC and his seminar will be rescheduled, sorry for the confusion.

go riggs!!

TTT for RITC :)

"GrappleGirl"

Gino - ( LMAO ) you can't miss RITC 61, see you there.

wasnt roland going to fight kotc?whatever happened to that?i believe that it was gamez that he supposed to fight,right?

This card is Kick Ass :)

If anyone needs any cool looking MMA gloves come and talk to me about them :) I have open palm, full palm, Blue, Red, Yellow, sizes S,M,L,

"GrappleGirl"

good luck to frainee!!

Now--------what is the fight card again?

Shannon The Cannon

ttt for RITC 61 - will be an awesome show

A JumboTron has been rented for RITC 61 to insure Rage in the Cage fans will not miss any action.

The RITC 61 Card !!

Dodge Theater !!

JumboTron !!

Lower level tickets for just $20 available without fees or services charges !!

Will be an inexpensive night of great entertainment, hope to see everyone there on Friday night ( April 30 )

ttt

the jumbotron will make a huge difference. wow ritc is really going all out should be a hell of a show..theres about 5 main events on the card

RITC 62 - More Punishment

Casa Grande ( Saturday May 15 )

Will feature another headline Main Event between the RITC Super Heavyweight Champion and the top contender.

Vince Lucero ( 275 ) vs "Tugboat" ( 325 )

Just a two week span between RITC 61 ( Dodge Theater ) and RITC 62 ( Casa Grande ). This will be quite interesting.

I'm expecting a MONSTER show at Dodge Theater ( April 30 ) unlike anything ever seen before in Arizona. Order your tickets now by phone and just mention the UG $5 discount on all tickets ordered.

With discount the tickets are just:

Ticket prices: $20 ( rows 28-36 ), $30 ( rows 17-27 ), $60 ( rows 1-16 )

Price INCLUDES service charge and fee if ordered from Dodge Theater Box Office ( call 602-379-2888 press 2 ).

Special recommendation for UG members. Main Seating starts at ROW #12.

Main Center Row #12 ( $60, best seats in the house )

Main Center Row #17 ( $30, a "steal" )

Main Center Row #28 ( $20, a great bargain )

Order your tickets now for prime seating selection and thank me after the show.

ttt

RITC KO's the competition :)

"GrappleGirl"

RITC 61 - just 13 days to go until April 30 !!!!

Carlos Ortega ( above ) will take on tough newcomer Matt VerHalen in RITC 61

Matt trains with Don Frye a couple of days a week and he also trains at a Boxing Gym 2 days a week.

Matt is a work out maniac.

"GrappleGirl"

Cade

Lightweight

1. Santino Defranco

2. Ed West

3. Carlos Ortega

All three deserve to be there, although I question Santino there just from lack of activity. But I wouldnt argue his number one status. Look for Ver Halen to be climbing that list too.