RITC 61 - Riggs vs Johnson

Hans Marrero vs Joe Frainee

Homer "The Rock" Moore

spooneylove,

whats your problem? seems like you're just trying to stir up old news. just let it go and enjoy the current fight cards.

DEAN LISTER SEMINAR

King of the Cage Champion

ADCC Champion

Date: Saturday 1 May 2004

Brausa Academy

1932 E.University

Tempe, AZ

Entry Fee: $40.00

Start Time 1:00pm

Everyone welcome!!!

Call 480-446-8127 to reserve your spot.

nice pictures, is it April 30th yet ;)

Justin "Evil"

15 days to go until a fantastic show. With the special UG discount, tickets start at a flat $20 with NO $4 fee added !!!

RITC 61 Special Celebrity Guests

Definite:

Remco Pardoel

Possibles:

Mark Kerr

Don Frye

Longshot:

A current Super Star ( ???? )

it just seems hypocritical for you to do that to him,then try and ride on his coat tails.if you cant answer the question publicly...then i would say that i hit the nail right on the head,and you just dont want to answer it.ill give you credit for the fight card.it is good.i just hope that it doesnt turn into another desert quest.there are some nice matchups that id like to see.hopefully they will happen.jimmyd,im gonna just pretend you didnt say anything....

spooneylove

1. you can ignore jimmyd96's post if you like but it is 100% right on the money.

2. you can assume anything you want about me but that doesn't make it accurate and I assure you I won't lose any sleep because of your opinions.

If I choose to ignore your posts in the future it's because you're only trying to start arguments and you bring nothing positive to the sport.

TTT for RITC 61.

im not trying to start an argument.im merely asking you a question.why cant you answer it?if i come off as trying to stir up trouble,im sorry.it just seems awfully funny that joe fought evolution,then dropped from you rankings.you are the guy that makes the rankings,so i figured youd be the man to ask.i think it is a valid question.if my assumption isnt accurate please give me the accurate story....why is it so hard just to answer me?

How the hell do you figure JPet is riding Joe's coat tails?? JPet got Joe a shot in the UFC and has continually had him fight in RITC. I don't know why you care so much about all of this shit when Riggs doesn't even care. Just leave it alone, AZ looks dumb enough right now without another idiot stirring the pot.

JPet:

What's the date for the Dean Lister Seminar? How long do you think the seminar will be? Thanks for any 411.

Jay

my only question is,why was joe deleted from ritc rankings?thats all.if they think so highly of him,why was he not ranked in aug of 2003?joe got joe a shot in ufc...not jpet..i just want him to admit that he took him off for fighting in evolution...that is wrong.

jjay - thanks for the "heads-up"

I edited my post. The date is Saturday May 1, one day after RITC 61. I believe it will be a 3 hour seminar but you can confirm when you reserve a spot.

Gigantor - read my posts, I'm not letting it go there.

spooneylove - I've offered to discuss this and any related matters with you one-on-one via e-mail so this doesn't escalate involving other parties that are not on here stirring up s*it. It's not like you have a tremendous amount of support on this thread demanding these explanations. As a matter of fact I have yet to see one post supporting your ongoing and seemingly endless questions while many are advising you to "stand down".

If you want answers, just e-mail me. If your agenda is something else then proceed with your current approach.

ill just let a dead dog lie.if you are not comfortable answering that one john,ill leave it at that..

spooneylove - I'm completely comfortable answering that as I mentioned several times above. I will answer it one-on-one via e-mail ( so as not to initiate a "war of words" with other people that have not posted on this thread ).

Thanks for the info JPet. I'll be calling soon to reserve my spot.

That new photographer is awesome! those pics almost look like you're watching the action live.

"GrappleGirl"

JPET,

Could you send me the medical requirements for an arizona fighters license. I don't have your email anymore.

daveklein2076@yahoo.com

Hi David - I e-mailed you the Commission forms. If you have any trouble downloading, send me a fax number and I'll get them to you.

Congratulations to popular RITC fighter Joe Frainee from California. He's going to be on the KOTC ( June 12 ) PPV card against John Delao.

Best of luck to Joe.