Rizin World Grand Prix 2017

Hey gang , anyone else excited for the two day Rizin event on Dec 29th and 31st? 

Cro cop, Mcall, Horiguchi, Gomi, and Birchak are all fighting , just to name a few.  

Any predictions? 

Download the fite tv app and use the code 4vzedng at signup and get $15 off of the ppv 

Im looking forward to it

Mods delete the bit about the Promo code if it breaks some sort of rule. I'm not affiliated with Fite Tv I just wanna get my UG pals a discount

When is it

I'm pretty sure it starts on the 29th

Im excited as allways, nothing says new years like JMMA events! :) I allready put in vacation from work the 29th so I can watch it live (as well as the 31st event). Usually starts around 7am here in Sweden so I get up early and make pancakes and coffe. :)

The Cats Masher -

I'm pretty sure it starts on the 29th

Ty

Saku vs Frank shamrock too right?

I thought Crocop retired? He is in the tourney right? Any other good fighters in it?

EKPOGI -

Saku vs Frank shamrock too right?

That already happened at the last Rizin buddy. It was uneventful, you didn't miss anything 

Here’s my redeem code: q0e5w79

Ten days left!

Three days!

No hvwt grand prix?

In… Will there be a stream again this year?

ons ear - I thought Crocop retired? He is in the tourney right? Any other good fighters in it?
He's retired a few times now hasn't he?

Special vitamin crocop fight until cemetery.

Will be at Saitama Super Arena watching it unfold.

ons ear - No hvwt grand prix?

No it's a Bantamweight Grand Prix this year.

Paul Carroll - Will be at Saitama Super Arena watching it unfold.

That's dope man, how much were tix? Are you there for both nights?

The Cats Masher -
Paul Carroll - Will be at Saitama Super Arena watching it unfold.

That's dope man, how much were tix? Are you there for both nights?

Will be there for both days. The 10,000 yen seats. I have been to most of the RIZIN events. The level of fighter is gradually increasing, though still a long way from the PRIDE days.

In!