Robin Black is Back

Zoolander and Zoo Animal.

Actually, I have no idea what Quinn looks like. Kennedy, could you help me out with a photo of Sean?

(This should be good).

Youre dead to meRobin...im gonna teach Janz my secret move just to teach you a lesson.

FUCKER!!! actually thats a pretty good description.

Sean, my friend. Why? Why?

I thought we were brothers. How come Kennedy can call you a drooling gnome, but when I do it, you threaten to teach my opponent your secret move (the dreaded 'sinking the third hook' move....)

I'd threaten to teach Ebejer something, but I don't really know anything useful, like the 'spinning-backfist-immediately-after-the-glove-touch....

He'll probably try the suckerpunch at weigh ins. Thats my best guess.

That's a good strategy for him.
Hey, Are we pals again?

Ya i think i forgive you...cover your bumhole when you fight Janz. There now its an even fight again.

So, that IS what you taught him... I bet you guys practiced it a lot...

Hey Robin, cheers - best of luck with training, etc - we'll hook up that interview soon. Not sure if I'm coming out to Winnepeg or not...too damn cold - I'll just steal the resluts from Marc Andre...

Sean McManus - Hey Robin, cheers - best of luck with training, etc - we'll hook up that interview soon. Not sure if I'm coming out to Winnepeg or not...too damn cold - I'll just steal the resluts from Marc Andre...

You'll steal the "reSLUTS" from Marc-Andre? The reSLUTS?

Robin Black - 
Sean McManus - Hey Robin, cheers - best of luck with training, etc - we'll hook up that interview soon. Not sure if I'm coming out to Winnepeg or not...too damn cold - I'll just steal the resluts from Marc Andre...

You'll steal the "reSLUTS" from Marc-Andre? The reSLUTS?

wow...yup...I guess so...the reSLUTS - what can I say...media whore maybe?? stay tuned for the reSLUTS...thanks for pointing it out...I'm going to call Misha - but tomorrow might be better for me - is he teaching tomorrow night?

He knows you're interviewing him.... he's expecting your call.... contact him or Sam...

reSLUTS

Just spoke with him - we're going to do it after his class tomorrow night - I'll get a few words from Sam as well tomorrow - I have my son tonight and my wife is working - makes it kind of tough...cheers, thanks for the help Robin...stay tuned for the reSLUTS of the interview...

Dude, seriously.... interview Kennedy. Ask him about, among other things, his, uh, 'inappropriate' relationship with Sean Quinn.

My interviewing skills do not reach into the 'personal and inappropriate' realm...I am however going to do a quick write up on some of the 'young guns' in Canada - I have an idea of who I want to talk about, but there are always some of these guys with mad skills spread across the country that I may not be aware of - bring forth some names and await the reSLUTS.

oh this is just too easy...

Sean (McManus), it's definitely time to do an Ian Dawe interview. Long overdue, in fact.

Quinn, I don't get it. Please help. Go there.

Im sorry Robin, but just because Ian Dawe is short like us doesnt mean he needs to be interviewed. In order to be interview worthy, you need to be a dickhead that is full of himself...see where im going??? ME!!! I should be interviewed!!! Or Kennedy i guess. Damn, farted again.

yeah, I kinda wanted to leave Ian alone for a bit after the Tanner tragedy - we spoke briefly though. I am definitely interested in finding out where and when he's fighting again...Remi 'short notice' Morvan - Ian's last fight, just pulled out another win at TKO 35 - and Richard Ho was out for a couple of minutes...lots of you little guys doing big things in the sport - by far my fav. weight div's bw and fw...cheers.