Rockhold: “I’m still the best motherf**ker” in the

Every top fighter is normally the top fighter at their gym.

Doesn’t really matter when you’re fighting the top fighter from other gyms who is much better.

I remember one of Chuck Liddell’s teammates when he was losing by KO fight-after-fight horribly saying that the problem was he was still the man in their gym and better than everyone else there, so thought he still had it.

As much as I hate that beautiful cocky prick, he goes out in his next fight and that’s gotta be it for him.

That said, I’d love to see Rockhold versus Till.

Mustard Tiger -

As much as I hate that beautiful cocky prick, he goes out in his next fight and that’s gotta be it for him.

Remember when he did this to you, Mustard Tiger? Man, what a violation of your anatomy! 

![](upload://a6sjTf9lmfqnoL4i6NhUi57qcyL.jpeg) 

1 Like

Rockhard is like the Rocky Clubber Lang laid out.  But he never got the eye of the Tiger back, just kept hanging with rich people.

" im still the best motherfucker behind a keyboard".

doesn't mean I'm not gonna get smashed the fuck up in a cage lol. 

His leg is fucked. That will get targeted with vicious calf and shin kicks and he will do what he does. Fold. 

Taco Muncher -
Mustard Tiger -

Remember when he did this to you, Mustard Tiger? Man, what a violation of your anatomy! 

![](upload://a6sjTf9lmfqnoL4i6NhUi57qcyL.jpeg) 

His hands were soft, like a woman’s.

1 Like

Pretty obvious that drug testing cut his career success short. Enjoy watching this idiot get ko’d on a regular basis.

Kentpaul -

If he had any sense he would use his world ground game to his advantage, but i don't think his ego will allow him to do that, because he likes to strike too much and with his chin it is an accident waiting to happen.

His wrestling sucks. Having dangerous ground striking doesn’t mean much if you can’t put a guy on his back. I mean, if guys throw an uninspired half assed spinning back kick like Weidemann, he can take them down, but that’s about it. 

SAVAGE!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEj8aczsdVW/

1 Like

& Still the douchiest mthrfckr in the room.

Because nobody is going to KO you on purpose in the gym.

When the chin goes it goes.

Sort of like Mike Brown, Nate Marquardt, Rashad Evans you can have almost all the skill in the world, if a light punch knocks you down you cant hang with the best.

EKPOGI -

awesome,former champ deserves a shot.hopefully vs Rumble at lhw since they both came from a lower weight out of action and even bay area Cali/Florida connection.

So you want Rockhold to die? Damn dude.