rockhold is tapping that?

He could easily slay the entire sports illustrated swimsuit team. Let alone Arianny. Color me jealous. Phone Post 3.0

The one on the left looks like she could do more damage. Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn -

I texted him. He says they're not dating, just friends.

That's the exact same thing Ian told me about him and Jade the first time I asked.. then at dinner one night he told me not to tell anyone that she's crazy, but she's a lot of fun.. Oops. Sorry Creeps :) Phone Post 3.0

The Man With No Screen Name -
JohnMorgansBlueShirt -
The Man With No Screen Name - 
Crooklyn -

I texted him. He says they're not dating, just friends.

If someone claims they are just friends with someone of the opposite sex it means they never did the deed. Right? My wife has many male friends that she parties with and I don't worry. Phone Post 3.0

You should
Why. I trust her. Just the other night she came home wearing a ripped dress, hair a complete mess, and no panties and was dropped off by a couple of her Black friends. At first I kinda wondered if she were true to me, but once she told me she used the wrong detergent when washing her panties and it made them lose their tight weave, hence they fell off, and hairspray was expired and she caught her dress in the car door, I knew I had a keeper and doubts waned quickly. She was even nice enough to her Girlfriend to hold her Magnum Condoms in her purse for her. I love my wife! Phone Post 3.0
VU for hilarity and deapan playing along. Phone Post 3.0

Id watch them bang Phone Post 3.0

Arianny is like a 7 with implants and an eating disorder, nothing to be write home about. Luke could easily pull real dimes - I don't know why he wouldn't just take a different chick with him, unless he just didn't feel like putting in any effort because he knew it was a sure thing with that chick.

Crooklyn -

Just hung up with Luke from a 40 minute interview. He answered everything, including if he goes "Moby Dicking" in seas where the mermaids are a little meatier :)

He also lurks here, has done so for at least 10 years, agrees that the forum quality has gone to Hell over the last 5 years, but says there are "some real OGs in there that know more about MMA than most folks that hold jobs in the industry"

I could probably get him to come over for a Q&A if you guys want me to.

That would be awesome Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn - 

Just hung up with Luke from a 40 minute interview. He answered everything, including if he goes "Moby Dicking" in seas where the mermaids are a little meatier :)

He also lurks here, has done so for at least 10 years, agrees that the forum quality has gone to Hell over the last 5 years, but says there are "some real OGs in there that know more about MMA than most folks that hold jobs in the industry"

Of COURSE we want him to. Although you know 50% of the questions are going to be about his wiener.

lol @ guys and girls being "friends"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CljgOkX03wU

hendofanforlife -

lol, fuck embedding ig stuff. never works lol anyways heres a pic

I would never want to get in the cage with that monster or Luke for that matter Phone Post 3.0

Crooklyn -
Jack_Bauer - 
Crooklyn - 

Of COURSE we want him to. Although you know 50% of the questions are going to be about his wiener.

Ha! I showed him this thread. He had no idea you guys liked him. He was pretty stoked with how cool everyone is over here.

Thanks Crook, getting Luke to do an AMA would be awesome. With all the PED tests Id like to hear what he thinks, and some good Moby Dickin stories too Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure the Moby Dicking stories are great when you actually walk around with Moby's dick. Phone Post 3.0

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye - I'm sure the Moby Dicking stories are great when you actually walk around with Moby's dick. Phone Post 3.0
Gold! Phone Post 3.0

I feel like that little vegan singer Moby probably has a huge dick that he cant get hard

Unless he saw Luke Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - I feel like that little vegan singer Moby probably has a huge dick that he cant get hard

do you have these feelings often ?

GroverSexyArea -
ShanTheMan - I feel like that little vegan singer Moby probably has a huge dick that he cant get hard

do you have these feelings often ?
Only in my head(s) Phone Post 3.0

Cung Le looks different since he got off the HGH.

Or is it just the lighting?

Damn, Arianny looks like she has an ass on her chest.

Gud lawd.

iwatchsomemma - Damn, Arianny looks like she has an ass on her chest.

Gud lawd.

Well, it's gotta be somewhere!

Crooklyn -

Crook, when do we get to read the interview?

It's awesome that Luke lurks here. Weird that he lurks, but didn't know the UG has a giant crush on him though.

I loved the Bisping fight, but his concern and sorrow after it let me know he was selling wolf tickets for that fight. That, and how he basically had to stop himself from laughing in every interview when he was asked for his reasons for disliking Bisping. The reasons seemed manufactured, but the fight was great.

Luke has a ton of talent, and he's super fun to watch fight. He reminds me of Uriah Hall in the sense that he doesn't seem to like to hurt his opponent. He's great now, but if he embraced the violence, I think he would be legendary.

Anyway, since you are reading this, I'm a big fan of your fighting, Luke. I wish you success in the future of your career. I also hope that you bang the newer ring girls, and not the older, 40% plastic ones. Phone Post 3.0