Rockhold left AKA??

Watching the countdown, they said Rockhold is part of Robbies new team??

He’s training somewhere else right now. He hasn’t left but he is having his fight camp somewhere else. He talks about it in an interview video floating around here. He said Cain is injured, DC is doing TV and Khabib is always in Russia. So he had his fight camp somewhere else.

Training in Florida with Hooft. Second or third fight he's been down there 

he pretty much left AKA

how you going to go back to javier after learning under henry?

Bojack Horseman - he pretty much left AKA

This

Mshi - 

This

Javier and Bob Cook have a much better record of producing championship fighters.

wiggum - 
Mshi - 

This

Javier and Bob Cook have a much better record of producing championship fighters.

I should have added in MMA.

wiggum - 
Mshi - 

This

you should be careful giving out credit like that.

A room like theirs filled with studs… they would all improve anyways with no coach.

you could have DC run that room and they would be close or as good.

iron sharpens iron.

trust me ive seen it at a couple of different places.

There room was kos fitch punk bunch cain dc kyle a bunch of other dudes

wiggum - 
wiggum - 
Mshi - 

This

Luke would champion at jacksons

Dc would be goat if jon jones wasnt born

cain would have probably been champion at heavy for a bit if he was at AMC probably have alot less injuries too.

i mean its not like javier and bob are taking cody mckenzie and making him a champion…

these guys are studs true alphas.

Bojack Horseman - 
wiggum - 
Mshi - 

This

A room like theirs filled with studs… they would all improve anyways with no coach.

iron sharpens iron.

I don’t disagree. I’ve spent time with AKA and am familiar with their training methods. I definitely have criticisms. I also think Camarillo gets far less credit than he deserves for building up their elite squad. That’s why I was careful with my language. Their record, simply put, is far better than Hooft’s.

I have been equally (at minimum) skeptical of Hooft’s record as an MMA coach. This is a genuine question: who has gotten demonstrably better under his tutelage?

There are some coaches under whom fighters obviously improve: Hume, Firas, Bang, Cordiero, Whittman, and Mark Henry all come to mind. I just haven’t been convinced that Hooft has figured it out for MMA. Obviously, fighters love being around him. But the record simply isn’t there, yet.

He has kept good fighters sharp. But I haven’t seen people grow. Would be happy to have someone convince me that I’m wrong. Hooft seems like a cool dude and is an amazingly accomplished competitor and kickboxing coach.

Bojack Horseman - 
wiggum - 
wiggum - 
Mshi - 

This

Luke would champion at jacksons

Dc would be goat if jon jones wasnt born

cain would have probably been champion at heavy for a bit if he was at AMC probably have alot less injuries too.

i mean its not like javier and bob are taking cody mckenzie and making him a champion…

these guys are studs true alphas.

To that extent, Jav and Bob deserve credit for getting and keeping those guys. Building the team from Team Shamrock was an accomplishment. Part luck, part skill.

Just like in college sports: it’s not just running practices and calling plays. It’s recruiting and keeping people around.

wiggum - 
Bojack Horseman - 
wiggum - 
Mshi - 

This

iron sharpens iron.

I don’t disagree. I’ve spent time with AKA and am familiar with their training methods. I definitely have criticisms. I also think Camarillo gets far less credit than he deserves for building up their elite squad. That’s why I was careful with my language. Their record, simply put, is far better than Hooft’s.

I have been equally (at minimum) skeptical of Hooft’s record as an MMA coach. This is a genuine question: who has gotten demonstrably better under his tutelage?

There are some coaches under whom fighters obviously improve: Hume, Firas, Bang, Cordiero, Whittman, and Mark Henry all come to mind. I just haven’t been convinced that Hooft has figured it out for MMA. Obviously, fighters love being around him. But the record simply isn’t there, yet.

He has kept good fighters sharp. But I haven’t seen people grow. Would be happy to have someone convince me that I’m wrong. Hooft seems like a cool dude and is an amazingly accomplished competitor and kickboxing coach.

yeah ive never been in the room with henry so i dont know.

some guys that have been around some excellent coaches seem to think highly of henry.

i didnt like how he handled AJs last fight.

im pretty sure luke hates the humidity but the water is warm the beaches are sikk

and the nightlife is insane.

i wouldnt be surprised if likes it there.

wiggum -
Mshi - 

This

They have a stable of great fihers but Rockhold left because those fighters are hardly ever there anymore. In trms of stand up, Rockhold will lern a shit load more froom Hooft than henwould Mendez and Cook.

The Closed Guard -

Watching the countdown, they said Rockhold is part of Robbies new team??

I can’t stand Douchehold, but when he explained his reasons for leaving AKA it made good sense and sounds like a smart move on his part. If he can’t train with Cain, Cormier and Khabib regularly then what’s the point? All that’s left after that are their ridiculous training practices that’ll just keep getting him injured.

MR31 - 

I think he should go up with Edmond Tarverdyan.

Nothing is impossible.

Another Kunting Accident 

Bojack Horseman -
wiggum - 
Mshi - 

This

iron sharpens iron.

Agree with this. I think Cook is a very good coach though. However, I doubt Mendez.
wiggum -
Bojack Horseman - 
wiggum - 
Mshi - 

This

iron sharpens iron.

Bang is great but he too had some exceptional, experienced pieces of clay to work with as well. 

Would be not a smart thing if he‘d leave aka! 

Hooft is a great trainer for technical things, but he lacks to be a good headcoach!

TheGuvna - 
wiggum -
Bojack Horseman - 
wiggum - 
Mshi - 

This

iron sharpens iron.

Bang is great but he too had some exceptional, experienced pieces of clay to work with as well. 

No doubt. But we all saw the striking of TAM fighters improve exponentially when he arrived.