Rockhold says Chimaev turned down a fight with him

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

1 Like

How does Rockhold match up with Hermansson wrestling wise? Because Khamzat seemed to manhandle him.

1 Like

Would have loved to see a young Romero vs Khamzat at MW

5 Likes

Rockhold is so unreliable and always hurt. I donā€™t blame him

Whens the last time Rockhold won a fight? Just been getting brutally koā€™d lately

Khumzhot might have difficulty fighting someone his size.

I have a feeling Luke would fuck his shit up. Luke is chinny but I donā€™t think Hazmat would catch him. If it was a grappling match it could go either way and I think Hazmat covid lungs would be tested

1 Like

So he has officially ducked skinny Magney and Chinny Luke.

1 Like

Though it was only a wrestling exhibition, he didnā€™t have too many problems with Hermansson.

Hermanson doesnā€™t have the best takedowns for an elite grappler

Buy he called out Nate!! Isnā€™t he fuckin awesome?

Why not call out GSP?

1 Like

I think khamzat beats Rockhold easily standing or ground

I remember the beatdown Rockhold put on Weidman. It made me feel I little sick tbh. If Chimheav faced that kind of adversity, heā€™d quit mma. Iā€™ve got Rockhold if he tucks his chin and decides to be the alpha.

1 Like

Yeah no. Chimaev would KO that glass jawā€™d model

OK, I want to see chimaev vs blachovicz

Rockhold was a bad motherfucker for a stretch

People bring up a lot of reasons for Weidmanā€™s decline. IMO, Rockhold broke his chin and made him damaged goods. The beating he took from Rockhold was bordering on criminal. The ref gave Weidman every chance in the world to come back given his undefeated record and destruction of Anderson Silva, but that ruined him.

GSP was smart to tap against Serra in their first go-around, b/c he was afforded the same opportunity from the ref, but was smart enough to think about his long-term health.

I think he still is. Losing to MW and LHW champions doesnā€™t necessarily mean glass chin despite a bisping ko. Bisping would KO everyone not elite. If Rockhold tucked up and fought with his legs, heā€™d do alright.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely. The damage weidman took in that fight made me question this ā€˜sportā€™. I know weidman was done there and then.