Rockhold says Chimaev turned down a fight with him

I feel beating Machida with his hands made Rockhold think he was some kind of elite striker and made him fall in love with his boxing which was never good by itself on the elite level.

This is stupid.

Khamzat was only fighting MW’s to get his name out there when he fought 3 times in a few weeks during Covid.

He’s going to stay at WW, win the title and then fight Adesanya for double champ status after he beats Usman

Who the fuck is Luke?

That was a hail Mary strike tbh. If it lands, you’re a super star, if not… ouch!

Kumquat was crying about catching covid 8 months ago and wanted to quit the sport coz he had to cry while trying to breath. Weidman bet the best in the world at MMA twice, got subject to am unmerciful beating, recover, fought and broke his own leg in half and he still wants to fight.

1 Like

That hair lip cunt can throw around Mongoloid chinks all ⁿhe wants. Give him Neil Magny then let Al Iaquinta retire him.

1 Like

Uh oh…MountainDew is going to be upset!!

I agree. The Rocckhold beating is the main reason Weidman was a Mediocre fighter after that loss. He went from being a potential Goat to being a can, over night

1 Like

All because he tried a spinning wheel kick

Yeah that was a mistake lead to a career altering beat down. I can’t think of many beat downs that were longer and more brutal. Off the top of my head I can’t remember a guy going from top dog to going Ona skid like Weidman did. He did fight some monsters too though. That flying knee from Romero was the cherry on top.

1 Like

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Media - Luke Rockhold talks about grappling with Khabib | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

Ummm no one’s going to bring up why Luke is grabbing the Tiger’s balls? :tiger2::softball::softball:

Vitor went from a monster to not so much after the TRT ban

1 Like

For all we know that was a completely consentual act.

1 Like

giphy

Vitor off TRT was a complete shell
Of his former self. His body was deflated and he had no aggression and seemingly little confidence. TRTwas a completely different person

1 Like

Jesus Mullet TRT Vitor might be my favorite fighter ever
0305fea563745e88adf998dba63f495d

:wink: