Rockhold says he doesn't even lift

Skeptical hippo eyes here gents, he's the most aesthetic looking fighter in the UFC. 

Can someone get that yoked solely from fighting and traneing? 

He doesn’t lift. I’ve heard that multiple times…and of course you can look good and not lift. Genetics are a motherfucker, plus he eats well, mostly

Yea...and I don't jerk off after i kill someone.

He might mean he doesn’t lift in the tradional sense but he is a naturally big guy and cuts a lot of fat. He also does do strength and conditioning training and body weight exercises. Also training in the martial arts he does will get him ripped as well. All that with being a genetic freak will get him there.

Timing -

He might mean he doesn’t lift in the tradional sense but he is a naturally big guy and cuts a lot of fat. He also does do strength and conditioning training and body weight exercises. Also training in the martial arts he does will get him ripped as well. All that with being a genetic freak will get him there.

So if someone wanted to look like Rockhold, and provided they have good genetics, then what workout programming should they be doing?

Blue please: http://i68.tinypic.com/4l3bzt.jpg

and

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TyDkXiaBFjg/maxresdefault.jpg

Uhtred Ragnarson -
Timing -

So if someone wanted to look like Rockhold, and provided they have good genetics, then what workout programming should they be doing?

Everyone is different. What works for him might not work for you. I also don’t know what he does his training. I just know from past interviews and training footage he does bodyweight calisthenics, martial arts training in bjj, kickboxing, boxing, wrestling, and mma. All this with also having strength and conditioning program devised for him specifically and having a great nutrition program as well.

ranier wolfcastle -

That's the ab workout he does after cardio. 

I've never seen him lift a weight that was more than 25lbs

His diet is insanely clean too, and he might be the best cook I've ever met. Real talk.

Hershel Walker focused on calisthenics.

pushups, pull ups, sit ups.

No weights.

I’d imagine both men do insane workouts that require quite a bit of strength. They just don’t do the standard work out with weights.

And yes, genetics and diet play a big part.

LayzieTheSavage -
ranier wolfcastle -

That's the ab workout he does after cardio. 

I've never seen him lift a weight that was more than 25lbs

Layzie, we're going to need some vital info now:

1. We need his workout programs, like now. How can we all be aesthetic like Rockhold without knowing how he does it?

2. How clean is his diet, does he ever have cheat days?

3. Hottest girl he has hooked up with, don't fucking say Demi Lovato. 

keithws2 - Hershel Walker focused on calisthenics.

No weights.

I’d imagine both men do insane workouts that require quite a bit of strength. They just don’t do the standard work out with weights.

Gimme some workout programming then bruh

Uhtred Ragnarson -

No weights.

Dude, stop being lazy.

Just find a program and do it.

There’s no miracle program out there for you, success comes from hard work and consistency.

Steven McTowelie -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

No weights.

Dude, stop being lazy.

Just find a program and do it.

There’s no miracle program out there for you, success comes from hard work and consistency.

Im not being lazy. Between commuting, working, fundraisers, BJJ, Muay Thai, running and swimming plus calisthenics and lifting my week is packed. Eliminating weight training would make my life a lot easier.

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Timing -

Some people are just genetic freaks.  I had a friend years ago that never lifted or even worked out who was just naturally ripped.  Not sure if it was related but he had a brain aneurysm at 22 and died.

Uhtred Ragnarson -
Timing -

Jumping jacks

He has to lift that big hog every time he goes for a piss.

Why do people keep saying he’s a genetic freak???

He’s a just a guy in shape. So many on here crushing on him like little school girls.