Rockhold vs Costa in June

This is a fun matchup. I just saw this morning that Luke is training for this match in June. I haven’t heard anything official yet, but it sounds legit.

I’ll go with Costa by eventual brutalization.

5 Likes

I have a feeling it will end badly for rockhold

6 Likes

Have I told you guys how much of a sweetheart Luke is?

9 Likes

I hope it happens but not likely. I’m imagining Rockhold gets hurt before the fight

6 Likes

How sweet?

1 Like

If Costa can’t win this in brutal fashion he will never get a sniff of the belt again.

2 Likes

Even if Costa wins in brutal fashion, he wont sniff the belt

1 Like

I wonder if Rockhold can address his glass jaw like Arloski did. Arloski was considered washed up but had a resurgence late in his career.

3 Likes

Rock hold needs to take this to the ground. Costa can probably take his shots but Rock won’t be able to.

2 Likes

fight lesser competition?

2 Likes

Touché. Izzy fucked his head up completely. If he loses to Luke I see him hitting the bottle the night before. You know to help him sleep. LOL.

Fighting makes you go back in time

2 Likes

If he was a piece of chocolate he’d give you cavities

2 Likes

Thought this was a 10yr bump with
Rockhold VS Costa…Phillapou

5 Likes

Rockhold has good MMA jiu jitsu, but I don’t know if he has the takedown capabilities to be a threat to someone like Costa. By and large, Costa warded off the takedowns of Vettori and even when he did get taken down was able to get back up.

1 Like

I really appreciate Luke’s skill set.

But the evil in me enjoys him getting KTFO

ElasticHideousChickadee-size_restricted

5 Likes

13 Likes

Sounds like it will be a repeat of Belfort vs. Rockhold when he got jumped into the UFC, this time he will get jumped out…

1 Like

It would help if he fought at 205.

1 Like

Luke has had one foot in and one out for quite some time. Costa should smash Luke and Luke needs to retire and model.

1 Like