giphy-11

4 Likes

That’s Romero follow up uppercut KO is one of my favorite follow up shots

3 Likes

Only second behind first place,

THE HAMMERFIST OF DOOM

Mike-Russow-Hammerfist

12 Likes

Damn I used to think the Romero k.o. took away most of Luke’s brain cells but turns out it was Blachowicz

4 Likes

I think it started with Vitor,
Jan, emptied his brain cells.

3 Likes

Warning

BEEP

1 Like

2 Likes

:laughing: oh man, Luke really has ability to get finished in style, ref is always late, the follow up shot looks like scene from movie, never gets old

2 Likes
1 Like

They should do another belt for this one like they did for the BMF. Two of the UFC’s biggest meat head douchebags. Douchebag MF’er DMF belt! Can’t stand either of these guys but I’ll watch and hope Costa wet noodles Cuckhold.

If Rockhold cared about addressing his weaknesses, he would have done it 4-5 years ago. He never did. He fancies himself a stand-up KO artist.

Other than his chin what do you feel are his biggest weaknesses?

His defense sucks. He drops his hand after throwing a straight right, easy to come over the top. I do that too but I’m not a pro fighter

4 Likes

He has a nice game other than that. I like his question mark kicks and he has a heavy tip game. He is long and strong. He just reminds me of Arloski when he started getting pieced up

2 Likes

Heavy tip game? Long and strong? Does he remind you of how taste Arlovski peepee?

5 Likes