Rockhold vs Costa in June

Iirc he actually started to try and wrestle in some of his last fights so I assume he tried to change his game up. Without much success so far but when he gets on top it’s trouble for anyone.

1 Like

Poor Luke, Juiced to the gills Costa destroys him

Luke will get rockholed, but this a dam sexy fight!

2 Likes

Actually i think his chin is alright, but if gets tagged its never just a “light jab”, in the fight with Blachowics he ate high kick just before the round end(heel kick)

Would be interesting to see how Gastelum reacts to it, Rockhold doesn’t have head movement
Or ends up in dump trades

1 Like

Now it’s reportedly in August.

1 Like

Horrible match up for Luke’s chin, I repeat that a month later

3 Likes

He has a month to chew gum

4 Likes

Luke’s a sweetheart though

3 Likes

He’s a real peach.

4 Likes

Sweet peach

3 Likes

God how I’d love to hear buffer announce him as Luke “Sweet Peach” Rockhold.

4 Likes

We need to make it happen

2 Likes

Rockhold has amazing offense… just bad defense and yes a glass jaw. But that Romero and Blachowicz shots would have KOed anyone on Earth.

Costa could ward off takedowns by Vittori AND by Romero. This will be a stand up fight. One just go to sleep.

1 Like

That’s so funny I fell off my dinosaur.

4 Likes

He has terrible hands. He pushes his jab and falls over his front foot, and brings his hand back at his hip. He cant throw punches at all. He relies on that big body kick. Other than tbat his offense isnt much. If he gets to a clinch game and can take Costa down I like his chances. If backs up at all and allows Costa to throw his punches he will lose immediately. Luke is very easy to hit, his height and length are the only thing that make hitting him slightly difficult.

4 Likes

Screen name doesn’t check out

Full steroid Rockhold was a force

2 Likes

Natural

Non natural

IMG_20220515_234609
3OBnFhf

5 Likes