Rogan defends illegal aliens, rips border security

frankiscool -

But Rogan proved himself real to me when at the TUF 1 finale, I walked up to him and after initially meeting said something about the UG and OG and he asked my screenname and actually knew my screenname and we talked about some posts.  He isn't the kind of guy to make that shit up.  So maybe he was you say?  Well, the next time I saw him was UFC 88...walked up and the first thing he said was "Hey man,  I asked Forrest how you'd been doing?"  Dude is real to me.  #fanboy out

Joe has changed since UFC 88(very long time ago)

1 Like
Stu Cazzo -
BringBackGoldy -

You guys really need to take a grinder to those words on the statue of liberty .

Maybe replace it with give me your rich white folk that wanna immigrate and rich saudis ,yall are always welcome.

That's a poem....not policy.  There's a slight difference...

A poem that was added long after the statue was there.

1 Like
GladiatorGannon - 
Stu Cazzo -
BringBackGoldy -

You guys really need to take a grinder to those words on the statue of liberty .

Maybe replace it with give me your rich white folk that wanna immigrate and rich saudis ,yall are always welcome.

That's a poem....not policy.  There's a slight difference...

A poem that was added long after the statue was there.

Yet still not policy. We have laws to govern our borders, not poems.

1 Like

Yeah when Rogan starts pontificating like this it makes my ears bleed. It's like what the fuck does a millionaire know about it. I agree let's hop the fence of his gated home or his studio and take what we want. I am sure he will let us eat his elk, use his gym and everything no problem. For a guy who says he is dumb he should really pay attention to his words when people try to call him smart. 

I enjoy his fight analysis and his views on a variety of topics but he is extremely uneducated when it comes to matters of history and politics. 

MentaL - 

He has his balls in a vice, what else can he say ? 

Tell everyone to go fuck themselves?

Makes me love Joe more. A man who the left thinks is right and the right thinks is left. 

Thanks when you know a fella has principles. 

1 Like

I had to change my post, i shoulda known better and watched the vid before taking the word of someone named MAGAfighter.

He was talking about a specific issue, you don't need to separate children from there parents in the vast majority of cases at the border. It has nothing to do with open borders or not. Pretty disingenuous for people to go along with that narrative and paint Joe the wrong way... but this is where we are. This forum has turned to trash.

4 Likes

edit

Joe changes his stance on immigration depending on what his guest at the time thinks. When Tulsi Gabbard and his hero JOCKO WILLINICK were on his stance on it was completely different: "Yeah, we gotta have borders, man. We can't just let everyone in."

He's a flip flopper with no real convictions.

2 Likes

He would also never take the open borders stance with someone like his boy Sam Harris. He knows how much of a fuckin idiot Sam would think he was.

2 Likes
MAGAFighter Fan - 

https://youtu.be/lijM_C-zOJ8?t=100

This is an embarrassing rant against border security by Joe Rogan. He's basically saying you're not an American if you don't support illegal immigration - as long as there are children with the illegals.

Joe might be emotionally correct but he is intellectually wrong. We cannot enact national policy based on the emotion that stems from a cherry-picked set of circumstances. You can't take that one example and extrapolate out from there and arrive at: "well these people are hungry, we are only here for 100 years, so we must burdan our citizens and conscript their tax dollars to pay for millions of sad mothers."

That is unsustainable and it's irresponsible. 

1 Like
Heystro - 

Easy to be for open boarders behind the safety of your elite gated community.

Exactly. 

I recently watched a video on youtube that was a couple years old. It was made around the time of that mass mid-east migration. Regardless, there was some liberal couple who wanted to PROVE they would open their homes to some of these migrants...

Ironically, the video was the lady and her husband walking down this huge line of immigrants and talking to them, a couple of times the woman said, "oh this woman looks friendly, let's talk to her....oh she is a mother, let's take her in, she is wonderful...

The irony stems from the fact the liberal lady, in her attempt to show her "love" for these immigrants, behaved EXACTLY how conservatives want our policymakers to behave...She walked the line of immigrants, she looked at all of them, she carefully weighed the way they look, the potential threat they might have to her family, probably their health, and finally when she came across a "kind looking lady" she (supposedly) took her in. 

I agree with her, I want our national policy to be merit-based, I don't want us to be taking in Chinese with bat disease and placing them in our public schools. I don't want us to be bringing in violent and tatted up young men from gangs and putting them next to our high schools. I don't want people from extreme religous and culturally backward socities to get free access into the US. This liberal youtuber passed a bunch of people who actually fit some of those molds, and she passed them all up in favor of some harmless young female. 

he actually goes along with much of the agenda

and always bed mouths trump

and if some like bravo starts saying good stuff

he changes topics

3 Likes

He's being held at gunpoint, no doubt. YouTube gonna Alex Jones him for having too many good guests on

Sounds like he advocates for full, unfettered open boarders. Seems ridiculous, just from an economic standpoint. The us already is the leader in admitting immigrants into the country to the tune of 1.18 million a year. My question for Joe and ppl like him is how many more should we accept? 100%? 200%? Or should we have an open boarder making us the only sovereign nation in the world to do so?

1 Like

Globalist Joe!

He needs to come down and visit all the child molester / sex offender tanks here in San Diego and see how many are illegals vs Americans. Illegals commit sex crimes at a disturbingly high rate.

1 Like

Joe was specifically addressing taking away the babies of illegal border crossers - saying that's wrong.  Are you saying that makes him an open-borders globalist or did I miss something, because that's one hell of a stretch.