Rogan defends illegal aliens, rips border security

BostonCharm - 

Makes me love Joe more. A man who the left thinks is right and the right thinks is left. 

Thanks when you know a fella has principles. 

While its normal to lean left on certain issues and right on others. Joe goes extreme on both sides that he ends up coming across as disingenuous or schizophrenic.

joe is very left. where he doesn't fall left is that he is anti cancel culture, he's a freedom of speech advocate, and he loves to hunt.

Joe is not a bad guy...a bit condescending and arrogant at times, but he does have good qualities. His political stances leave much to be desired. He is in that west coast bubble. BIGLY!  At this point, I can really only stand to listen to him when he has somebody I'm really interested in listening to. REALLY interested. It is less and less anymore. 

Attila - 

Joe was specifically addressing taking away the babies of illegal border crossers - saying that's wrong.  Are you saying that makes him an open-borders globalist or did I miss something, because that's one hell of a stretch.

This

Joe is correct once again. Bunch of assholes on here. He doesn't want you assholes on his team. Angry Loser mentality. 

1 Like
Reggie Warren Jr - 

Joe is correct once again. Bunch of assholes on here. He doesn't want you assholes on his team. Angry Loser mentality. 

You are the biggest asshole on here calling people names because they don’t love your favorite communist.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Joe Rogan has always sounded like people I knew in college who smoked pot all day, talked about wanting to smoke nearly all the time, and rarely if ever had anything intelligent to say. The guy's also a chameleon who will flip flop on his positions depending on who's the guest of his show, no loyalty or sticking to positions ever. People who consider him some sort of intellectual only manage to show how dumb they are.

2 Likes
Tardiolli -

Joe Rogan has always sounded like people I knew in college who smoked pot all day, talked about wanting to smoke nearly all the time, and rarely if ever had anything intelligent to say. The guy's also a chameleon who will flip flop on his positions depending on who's the guest of his show, no loyalty or sticking to positions ever. People who consider him some sort of intellectual only manage to show how dumb they are.

Precisely my point! He is a could be considered a good source of mma knowledge and possibly comedy but that is it!! 

StrikingMMA -
Reggie Warren Jr - 

You are the biggest asshole on here calling people names because they don’t love your favorite communist.

Ha. Communist. Moron. 

1 Like
Reggie Warren Jr -

Reggie you're a piece of shit with brain damage for life. Go choke on your own vomit.

2 Likes

all those roids grew his brain together now he cant think straight, last guy i would listen to these days

the roids have screwed up his commentary pretty good he used to be a fan, that loved the sport,

now he is acting all alpha, thinks he knows everything

BringBackGoldy -

You guys really need to take a grinder to those words on the statue of liberty .

Maybe replace it with give me your rich white folk that wanna immigrate and rich saudis ,yall are always welcome.

Do you really think that poem is in any way related to immigration law?

Maybe the West should start immigrating to 3rd world regions and "Fixing" them up again eh.

1 Like
BringBackGoldy -

You guys really need to take a grinder to those words on the statue of liberty .

Maybe replace it with give me your rich white folk that wanna immigrate and rich saudis ,yall are always welcome.

Bringbackgoldy is an imbecile,

this rhymes so it must be real.

He talks out of his ass without thinking,

wherever he may roam it will be stinking.

This is a poem so it must be true,

Bringbackgoldy doesn`t have a clue.

Morpheus1976 -
frankiscool -

But Rogan proved himself real to me when at the TUF 1 finale, I walked up to him and after initially meeting said something about the UG and OG and he asked my screenname and actually knew my screenname and we talked about some posts.  He isn't the kind of guy to make that shit up.  So maybe he was you say?  Well, the next time I saw him was UFC 88...walked up and the first thing he said was "Hey man,  I asked Forrest how you'd been doing?"  Dude is real to me.  #fanboy out

Joe has changed since UFC 88(very long time ago)

This 

Kessle37 -
Tardiolli -

Precisely my point! He is a could be considered a good source of mma knowledge and possibly comedy but that is it!! 

He honestly doesn't know shit about mma

Stu Cazzo -
BringBackGoldy -

That's a poem....not policy.  There's a slight difference...

So is the pledge of allegiance and the national anthem, and if I shit on those you're going to go buttfuck.

Another day on MMA Stormfront.