Rogan defends illegal aliens, rips border security

Whambo -

I had to change my post, i shoulda known better and watched the vid before taking the word of someone named MAGAfighter.

He was talking about a specific issue, you don't need to separate children from there parents in the vast majority of cases at the border. It has nothing to do with open borders or not. Pretty disingenuous for people to go along with that narrative and paint Joe the wrong way... but this is where we are. This forum has turned to trash.

Lmao pussy 

DAVID H - He needs to come down and visit all the child molester / sex offender tanks here in San Diego and see how many are illegals vs Americans. Illegals commit sex crimes at a disturbingly high rate.

I know this isn't limited specifically to sex offenders, but.

"

Research Showing Lower Crime Rates

Alex Nowrasteh, with the libertarian Cato Institute, analyzed the Texas data to make a comparison of immigrants in the country illegally and native-born residents. In a recent post he noted that in 2015 Texas police made 815,689 arrests of native-born Americans, 37,776 arrests of immigrants in the country illegally and 20,323 arrests of legal immigrants. Given the relative populations for each group, he wrote, "The arrest rate for illegal immigrants was 40 percent below that of native-born Americans."

In addition, he wrote, the homicide arrest rate for native-born Americans was "about 46 percent higher than the illegal immigrant homicide arrest rate."

Other research from the Cato Institute attempted to provide national estimates. A study published on June 4 used data from the Census Bureau's American Community Survey for 2016 and applied statistical modeling to estimate the number of incarcerated immigrants in the country illegally. It filtered the data using characteristics correlated with being an immigrant in the country illegally, such as whether someone is a noncitizen but has not served in the military or received Social Security income. The research concluded: "Illegal immigrants are 47 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives." (And legal immigrants are even less likely to be in jail or prison.)"

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Been a minute since I've listened to Rogan. All these headlines make it seem like hes becoming Jimmy Kimmel. What the fuck?

rafael_collado -
Stu Cazzo -
BringBackGoldy -

You guys really need to take a grinder to those words on the statue of liberty .

Maybe replace it with give me your rich white folk that wanna immigrate and rich saudis ,yall are always welcome.

That's a poem....not policy.  There's a slight difference...

So is the pledge of allegiance and the national anthem, and if I shit on those you're going to go buttfuck.

Another day on MMA Stormfront.

And do the pledge of allegiance or the national anthem dictate immigration law?

Are there any official laws on the books which make it illegal for non-whites to immigrate to America?

How does pointing out that the poem on the statue of liberty has no bearing on immigration enforcement make this place "MMA Stormfront"? 

2 Likes
StrikingMMA - Joe has smoked himself silly over time.

^

It's funny to see everyone having an identity crisis over a comedian podcaster whose sage advice is people should try DMT.

"My team is the best. Anyone that doesn't barrack for my team is bad. ... but I hang on Joe Rogan's every word and now I find out he barracks for the other team!"

And then seeing the left do the same thing - "Wait  Joe Rogan said things my team disagrees with, but now I find out he's barracking for my team! Do we want this?"

It was only a few years ago that no one really gave a fuck about anyone’s else politics.

MAGAFighter Fan -
Reggie Warren Jr -

Joe is correct once again. Bunch of assholes on here. He doesn't want you assholes on his team. Angry Loser mentality. 

Reggie you're a piece of shit with brain damage for life. Go choke on your own vomit.

And you are the worst poster I've seen on here in almost 20 years. This place used to be great, but idiot keybord warriors like your self have ruined it. You have no life. You constantly post dumbass threads about a sport you've never practiced. That is the epitomy of a fucking loser. You won't even show your face...ha.  

1 Like

Rogan is just not a very smart guy. He's very open minded to other people's ideas, I will give him that. 

But he's shown over the years that you can read all the books you want (well listen to), talk to all the smartest people you can. A dumb guy will always be a dumb guy, even if he is well informed, which he is. There's always gonna be a ceiling in terms of a person's mental capacity.

He's just an out of touch leftist millionaire who probably thinks a gallon of milk costs $15.00

It's easy to spout this bullshit about illegals when you're sitting on your throne at the top of the LA hills where you're tucked away from the present danger.

3 Likes
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -

Rogan is just not a very smart guy. He's very open minded to other people's ideas, I will give him that. 

But he's shown over the years that you can read all the books you want (well listen to), talk to all the smartest people you can. A dumb guy will always be a dumb guy, even if he is well informed, which he is. There's always gonna be a ceiling in terms of a person's mental capacity.

He's just an out of touch leftist millionaire who probably thinks a gallon of milk costs $15.00

It's easy to spout this bullshit about illegals when you're sitting on your throne at the top of the LA hills where you're tucked away from the present danger.

Haha. You people need to get out in the world! You live in a fantasy world of what it's like to be millionaire. You clearly don't know because you think Joe doesn't even know how much milk costs. You do know that plenty of millionaires do their own grocery shopping, right? The majority of millionaire leftist buy their own milk or almond milk. 

Reggie Warren Jr - 

Joe is correct once again. Bunch of assholes on here. He doesn't want you assholes on his team. Angry Loser mentality. 

And you’re a retarded hick who sucks Bernie’s dick. You are irrelevant. Please go away asshole hypocrite.

1 Like
Reggie Warren Jr -

Haha. You people need to get out in the world! You live in a fantasy world of what it's like to be millionaire. You clearly don't know because you think Joe doesn't even know how much milk costs. You do know that plenty of millionaires do their own grocery shopping, right? The majority of millionaire leftist buy their own milk or almond milk. 

Soy milk, first of all. 

And the only thing you took away was my comment about the milk?

It's hilarious that someone like you would tell anyone to get out in the real world.

Which real world is that? The one where illegals especially but minorities in general and leftist retard white people are destroying everything great that this country has built over the course of its history? 

Is that the real world you're talking about?

1 Like
Reggie Warren Jr -

Soy milk, first of all. 

And the only thing you took away was my comment about the milk?

It's hilarious that someone like you would tell anyone to get out in the real world.

Which real world is that? The one where illegals especially but minorities in general and leftist retard white people are destroying everything great that this country has built over the course of its history? 

Is that the real world you're talking about?

Keep letting rich guys trick you in to blaming poor brown people. You'll never succeed with this attitude. 

The only people i know constantly bitching about Bernie, lefties, or illegal immigrants are all losers who have accomplished nothing in life. You'll never see successful people bitch about these things unless they're politicians tricking ignorant people for votes. Looks like they got a decent amount of thei forum! Ha. Suckers. 

Rogan is a fucking idiot. He's always been for open borders.

1 Like

Illegal immigrants are doing far more to help your lives than some rich politician preaching hate and division. 

1 Like

Currently, over $130 billion per year is stolen from US taxpayers to support the illegals migrants that are already in the US (illegally).

Fucking idiot is supporting Bernie, so you can multiply that number by 100 if he's able to implement his open borders + free shit for everyone policies.

3 Likes