Rogan has the COVID and he's taking Ivermectin

His doctor gave him the ivermectin. My local hospital is using ivermectin to treat covid patients. Maybe you aren’t as knowledgeable as you think on this subject.

3 Likes

Lolol.

Experimental. Billions of people have taken it bro. It’s not that experimental anymore.
FDA approved.

And ivermectin doesn’t prevent you from getting it either. And it’s fucking horse anti parisitic medicine.

Lol @ you

Dumb ass joe is dumb but rich, so he took a bunch of good medicine and was hooked to and IV for 2 days, now he’s feeling better. But his dumb viewers will now go buy horse paste because he said he took it.

5 Likes

Yes because those people obviously dont know other people or work in multiple hospitals and would know more than your fucking CDC/CNN Fake numbers!

They Cant. They are like bitchy Karen women who have to be in other biz 24/7.

1 Like

You left out the part where he also did a NAD drip and a vitamin drip.

I guess you dont know how to read:

Ivermectin has been on humans for a very long time.

1 Like

And or all you Trust the govt, angencies, CDC, CNN fags. there is a reason the world doesnt know as much about alternative medicines and what can work for what because of Big Pharma.

1 Like

These clowns are so funny. They live and die by the CDC/CNN numbers and laugh at real world people and real world talk and real world information.

For instance go to some of hospitals and take some pics opf the supposed overun hospitals. The inside, the parking lot, the waiting line, the ICU’s, anything. And you fuckers wont find shit and will just continue to spout off the CDC/CNN numbers.

2 Likes

The hospital thing is very misleading. An average ICU gets overrun if it has 2-3 extra patients. Hospitals are for profit organizations and they simply don’t have a bunch of extra beds and resources. So it’s very easy to say they are overwhelmed because it doesn’t take very many patients to overwhelm a hospital.

1 Like

Ivermectin has been used on humans and clearly has human applications. That’s why I find the “it’s for horses” narrative stupid. Although it’s also clear that many using Ivermectin are using animal versions of the drug and are not getting it prescribed by a Doctor. if joe got the drug prescribed by a Doctor to me that’s entirely different. Still likely to be a total waste of time and effort since there is zero evidence that this actually helps against COVID. I guess its next in line to be the miracle cure after the failure of Hydroxychloroquine.

3 Likes

Yes but they arent just sayin ICU’s, they are saying hospitals are being overun by covid patients period.

1 Like

Here are all the countries that used Ivermectin and Hydroxichloriquin to treat Covid. Japan did also but is not on the list

https://rcm.imrpress.com/article/2020/2153-8174/RCM2020264.shtml?fbclid=IwAR2DIM2zkrNwVIkTehTyhDUGNydrKBR44dR6-iJQVKgo7N_vZ5n9q38s31E

1 Like

Ivermectin is a Nobel prize winning drug. Yes, it is an ingredient in horse dewormer. No one is saying to take horse dewormer, though some are. They turn to it because they don’t have access to Ivermectin through a Dr.

2 Likes

What the fuck good would the “vaccine” do after he already had Covid??

Why is the media pushing what amounts to a flu shot so hard – and ignoring therapeutics that are saving lives??

The vaccine is for BEFORE you get Covid.

Why are people talking about it after he got it??

Some of you need to take a break from CNN.

Exactly. They should seek out the services of a theripust for their mental health.

Fixed, smart ass.

1 Like

Came here to watch the shitstorm unfold and I am not disappointed…

2 Likes

He also takes Onnit and he is dumb as a post.

EDIT: I am a huge fan of Joe in the MMA sphere.

5 Likes

lmao at druggie Joe taking all of that crap for Covid. When I got it I took a few shots of tequila and sat by the pool for a day. It has a 99.99% survival rate if you aren’t over 80. Swine flu was 10x worse for me.

5 Likes

Yes ivermectin can be used in humans, but not for Covid. Covid is a virus. And it’s not the same ivermectin that anti vax clowns are taking.
People literally buying apple flavoured horse paste lmfao

4 Likes