Rogan has the COVID and he's taking Ivermectin

It’s almost like viruses and parasitic animals have completely different pathologies.

3 Likes

You’re arguing with people who use Facebook memes as critical information sources.

7 Likes

Aand UK numbers shows 2 times vaccinated are dying 1,5x times more then not vaccinated, good luck smartass

What are you planning to get next?

1 Like

DERP!!

Patients overdosing on ivermectin backing up rural Oklahoma hospitals, ambulances

SOUTHEASTERN OKLAHOMA, Okla. (KFOR) – A rural Oklahoma doctor said patients who are taking the horse de-wormer medication, ivermectin, to fight COVID-19 are causing emergency room and ambulance back ups.

“There’s a reason you have to have a doctor to get a prescription for this stuff, because it can be dangerous,” said Dr. Jason McElyea.

3 Likes

I like how conservatives don’t trust the CDC but will post youtube vids that are posted by handles like “patriot4truth1776alexjones1” .

5 Likes

EXACTLY!!!

1 Like

My doctor prescribed me ivermectin. My buddy who spent a month in the hospital still could not walk after being released for two weeks.
His doctor prescribed him Ivermectin and 2 days later he was up and about. Coincidence? Who the f*** knows. My large animal vet and their entire staff and family and friends have been on Ivermectin since last year and not one of them has come down with covid. By the way I got vaccinated as soon as I can get that f****** thing. But these dumbasses poo poo and Ivermectin are just as stupid as the dumbasses poo poo in the vaccine

3 Likes

We’ll see how you feel about the vaccine after dose #16.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Its gets old battling fucktards lefty vaccine faggots, so this is just easier now:

2 Likes

I trust a rattlesnake more than the CDC/WHO/CNN.

2 Likes

I guarantee that story is total bullshit.
Anyone want to bet ?

It may be knowing how MSM works but the stupidity of human beings is unmatched. We have people welcoming vaccine passports for a virus with a 99.8% survival rate.

1 Like

For sure at least one person has done it before.
Nothing like that article is alluding to is happening.
That news is fake as fuck .
The fact these fake stories are being put out should be alarm bells for people that don’t think pharma is influencing policy’s and "science ".

3 Likes

The horse dewormer thing is being pushed in headlines more than ever now. As you see liberal morons are eating that headline up.

A lot of legitimate doctors have been silenced left and right for detailing their successes with ivermectin. One is Dr. Pierre Kory in Canada.

2 Likes

You don’t need horse de-wormer or any other bullshit to make covid less than a flu.

Step 1: Don’t be super fat
Step 2: Don’t be over 75
Step 3: Don’t have a condition that may kill you by itself in the next 3 months
Step 4: Profit?

Holy shit, I just solved our Covid problem in 4 easy steps!

4 Likes

Well this thread is confirmation the UG is full of absolute morons.

Ivermectin is a Nobel Prize winning medicine. It was prescribed by his doctor.

Lol

5 Likes

Career FDA execs are resigning because the Biden admin is pressuring them, fucking with their data, and recommending additional shots despite FDA opposition.

Go get your booster shot little boy.

4 Likes

So Joe got sick and recovered. Cool story.

1 Like