Rogan: "I used to be adored" quote

I try to still like Rogan. I like a lot of his philosophies on life and how he carries himself but two things I really dislike;

1) The treatment of Jose Aldo
2) ALWAYS talking about fkn psychedelics. Enough already.

The best MMA commentator on the planet. It gets pretty darn obvious how much Rogan adds to the feeling of an event when you either get the other english kommentators - Hardy + sidekick or even worse SWEDISH commentators. Oh my god I almost want to shoot myself when im forced to look at a UFC event with swedish commentators.. Been following MMA since 00 and tbh you need the RIGHT commentators!

Absolutely sick of his bro schtick. Rogan is king of the douchebags Phone Post 3.0

The only problem I ever had with Joe was the Rousey stuff.

Because it was fake.

I feel he was paid to sell her just like he used to pimp Bulletproof coffee.

It wasn't honest.

Joe's entire career has been built on him being honest and he just wasn't as he heaped claim after claim on Ronda.

I accept it so long as he got paid enough because he sold a part of his credibility in doing so.

If he truly did buy that she was the greatest athlete ever and once in a generation?

No problems but I don't buy Joe really ever thought that and was simply cashing UFC checks as the RR machine moved forward.

Forgetting the Ronda stuff?

Joe is, was and will be great because of honesty.

I respect the Joe who told Schaub to retire and he ruined that honesty by telling us Ronda was the greatest combat athlete ever. Phone Post 3.0

Pfft.
I like Joe. Phone Post 3.0

istandwithjoe #supportjoehogan Phone Post 3.0

Rogan has not been interesting in years. Phone Post 3.0

Rogan has gotten more famous. Bc of that, he's attracted more haters. I think he's fantastic. Phone Post 3.0

Joe ain't perfect but he's the only Rogan we have and I need a Rogan. Phone Post 3.0

dermotfix - the tide has turned against Joe lately

your thoughts?
My thoughts are "I've got no problem with Joe." Phone Post 3.0

Horribilis - #istandwithjoe #supportjoehogan Phone Post 3.0
Je suis Rogan Phone Post 3.0

If he's made it this far and he's finding now people are starting to hate on him? Props Joe Rogan!! Phone Post 3.0

Half of the people on the Internet are assholes. Complain and complain "look at me, I'm edgy and opinionated" Phone Post 3.0

he said a bunch of stupid shit
he was biased against fighters
he was white knighting Ronda Rousey

calling him out on that isn't hate

King of the bro's.

A drinking game could start (and get people fucking trashed) whenever Joe says "A friend of mine told me" Phone Post 3.0

jeicex - I'm still on Team Rogan. I wish he'd dial back the hyperbole a little bit, but go Team Rogan!
. Phone Post 3.0

The problems started when he took over shilling duties from Dana. Probably 6-12 months ago now.

He helped Ronda and McGregor get 'over', to use wrestling terminology.

But problem was it took a LOT of hyperbole to build them up not just as stars, but superstars. Combine that with the fact that UFC has gotten flak over the years for not promoting their fighters, and then they suddenly promote two fighters COMPLETELY OVER THE TOP and there was an inevitable backlash.

I don't think Rogan enjoys being a shill, which is why he is considering calling time on his UFC career.

Still adore the guy. Phone Post 3.0

The Ronda hype was bad but I still like Joe. Phone Post 3.0

Rogan gets much love in this thread.