Rogan: "I used to be adored" quote

I like Rogan, but he thinks that his enthusiasm should excuse any of the content that comes after, and that is not how it works.

I like Joe's commentary but he does need to be a little less biased. It's a very hard thing to do when he is so passionate which is a good thing.

There are some fights that you watch where he is commenting and you'd think that a particular fighter won by the amount of hype he is giving their performance. Then you watch without his commentary and it's clear that the other fighter won. That's a major negative and spoils fights rather than adding value.

Apart from that he promotes UFC well. Just needs to be more uniform I think. Phone Post 3.0

FRAT: Joe is really cool for how famous he is, stop being dicks.

Joe is incredibly well known these days, I'm writing this from a small town in a little known part of Australia and my mates who aren't into combat sports or comedy know who Joe is. He is absolutely mainstream. He's got stuff to sell like the onnit crap and whatever else he's floggin these days, but he's definitely retained a strong sense of reason and a firm grasp of reality through it all.

At least in the forums in which I hear his views, he hasn't appeared to spiral away from the golden rule, treat others how you want to be treated. When people lose the ability to do this they become pompous douchebags. That ain't Joe.

While I don't agree with a fair bit of what he says, I couldn't have been more in agreement with his praise of Ronda before the Holm fight. A lot of his praise (not all of it!) was drawn from indisputable facts, she was wrecking all of her opponents and that is all any athlete can do. One can only compete against the best available opposition. Valentino Rossi is a good example of so one trouncing average competition at the start of his open class career, then finding the going a fair bit more difficult when some higher level talent came along. Don't make the mistake of being doctors of hindsight people!

Keep on keeping on Joe, love your work.

^*someone

Rogan doesn't bother me and I'm not gonna start calling for his head when my TV has a mute function. Phone Post 3.0

Joe is the man, he really makes it feel like he's sitting on your couch explaining everything going on. Phone Post 3.0

Stanktooph - Joe Rogan has done more for MMA than anyone posting on this thread.
Absolutely. He deserves a spot in the hall of fame to be honest.

It's fair to critique him, but saying he's outright shit and has no place commentating would be a disgrace.

Joe of all people probably understands the same mentality that fighters need and that is to look at your negatives and work to be better. Any fighter who thinks they're flawless will never be great. Same with a commentator. From what I can tell joes not even adverse to criticism. He seems to be a practical guy. His comments for ronda were a bit outlandish. I wouldn't be surprised if he addresses that he got carried away one day. Maybe he's waiting until after the rematch because he doesn't want to effect PPV sales for UFC 200 by saying "I got carried away about Ronda - I over praised her an by no means does she have the level of boxing/striking that I portrayed her to have, it's actually quite shit and she is very one dimensional... but you must buy her next PPV". Phone Post 3.0

I'll never understand outright giving a celeb shit or outright excusing anything they say, no matter what they do or have done.

I guess that's just me. Nothing makes a person get a series of mulligans for saying things that they put out for scrutiny and on the other hand having so much emotion in the equation that you jump down someone's throat for anything isn't right either.

I'm still a Joe fan.

Have you ever adored Rogan...on weed?

I No Kung Foo - Have you ever adored Rogan...on weed?

Once or twice

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Fags. All you begging bitches. Fags. Phone Post 3.0

Jetlife - Fags. All you begging bitches. Fags. Phone Post 3.0

join us

fuck OP taking shots at joe

I miss Fear Factor Rogan Phone Post 3.0

dermotfix - 
I No Kung Foo - Have you ever adored Rogan...on weed?

Once or twice

It was cool, right?

Rr Phone Post 3.0

Joe schilled more then normal in 2015. But shit Zuffa pays the bills so you can't blame the guy. He's all I know when it comes to the UFC product and I would miss him if he left. We still love you Joseph. Phone Post 3.0

dermotfix - the tide has turned against Joe lately

your thoughts?
There was a line an hr long for a photo after his show in Vegas for the Connor fight ...he's still adored Phone Post 3.0