Rogan suggests Vitor USE TO BE on Steroids

Injury_Duty - 

A) I like how I'm being accused of shitting on Vitor... FYI he's a personal all time favorite fighter of mine.

B) I said IN THIS POST that most guys back then were likely on something. Thanks for responding without reading the whole post, you mental giant you.

C) Nowhere did I suggest people never questioned if Vitor was on the juice before. I found the tidbit about his S&C coach passing from likely juice related heart complications to be the more interesting part of the story, as well as Vitor's recent comments about TRT in MMA, actually. 

D) If you "don't care", then "don't read". No need to get all gary with a silent r, son. 

Voted up just because some idiot will be surely vote you down. That's just the way it was in old-school MMA. Even Royce tested positive. All the top fighters, back in the day, were juicing. Vitor, Wandy, and Shogun are basically the last of that era of fighter still performing at a high level.

No shame in being honest.

It's how Vitor went from HW tourny winner to LHW champion to MW contender. It's how Wand went from fighting at 227 in the OWGP and being LHW champion in Pride to 185 in the UFC.

I'm still a huge fan of the old-school MMA guys. Trailblazers.

Utah get me two - 
Injury_Duty - 

A) I like how I'm being accused of shitting on Vitor... FYI he's a personal all time favorite fighter of mine.

B) I said IN THIS POST that most guys back then were likely on something. Thanks for responding without reading the whole post, you mental giant you.

C) Nowhere did I suggest people never questioned if Vitor was on the juice before. I found the tidbit about his S&C coach passing from likely juice related heart complications to be the more interesting part of the story, as well as Vitor's recent comments about TRT in MMA, actually. 

D) If you "don't care", then "don't read". No need to get all gary with a silent r, son. 

Voted up just because some idiot will be surely vote you down. That's just the way it was in old-school MMA. Even Royce tested positive. All the top fighters, back in the day, were juicing. Vitor, Wandy, and Shogun are basically the last of that era of fighter still performing at a high level.

It's how Vitor went from HW tourny winner to LHW champion to MW contender. It's how Wand went from fighting at 227 in the OWGP and being LHW champion in Pride to 185 in the UFC.

lol. Yup, you're right. I hadn't even noticed but yeah, got 3 votes down already! smh. 

Utah get me two - 
Injury_Duty - 

royce actually didnt test positive until late in his career. i don't think he was juicing in the early ufc's.

Billytk - Rogan is kind of a douche for suggesting this since 1 he has no proof just that Vitor had a lot of muscle and 2 Rogan himself has used roids for years started way back when he used to be a actual actor (if you can call News Radio that)

How is an honest assessment of early MMA and the fighters of that era being a douche?

Billytk - Rogan is kind of a douche for suggesting this since 1 he has no proof just that Vitor had a lot of muscle and 2 Rogan himself has used roids for years started way back when he used to be a actual actor (if you can call News Radio that)

well vitor did test positive a few years back and is now on trt, which is prescribed for low testosterone levels. know what causes low test levels? steroid abuse. it's kind of naive to not be able to put the pieces of this puzzle together.

What would your list of former and current UFC champs that you believe never used an "illegal" PED (while active in the sport) look like? We're not talking AC test results.

Pretty sure it was the Jimmy Smith podcast OP. #315, I listened to it a few days ago. Phone Post

Mdson - Vitor was also caught using PED's in 2006 against Hendo in PRIDE 32.

Was going to post this. Good call. Phone Post

Mdson - Vitor was also caught using PED's in 2006 against Hendo in PRIDE 32.

This Phone Post

It was the enson, enson was talking about how they were acrually encouraged to in pride Phone Post

The OP has an inside source that its stating that the government is in the works to add an extra day in the month of Feb, 2016.

Evil Bastards Phone Post

If memory serves, Vitor openly admitted to taking steroids prior to his first fight with Couture and that he thought it helped contribute to his loss as his cardio was not what it should have been.

Anyone else remember that? Or am I just getting delusional in my old age? Phone Post

DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 

Pretty sure it was the Jimmy Smith podcast OP. #315, I listened to it a few days ago. Phone Post

Yes it was on the Jimmy Smith podcast, I just got done listening to it this morning.

I'm guna put this out there I have no source or anything but I feel Bob Sapp might have been taking something Phone Post

I heard Tank drank vodka at one time. I don't want to slander him, I know times were different back then.

He accused Chael of being a wrestler to his face too Phone Post

Shaking my head and laughing at some of the posts on this thread...

Wait.. synthetic testosterone isn't a steroid?

Rogan is right, Vitor pissed hot. No tinfoil hats needed.

9ersKAEPedmyfudgehole - Yeah no shit, and the sun is yellow and the sky is blue

Source? Phone Post