Rogan: 'UFC/MMA in general is a steroid epidemic"

Interesting discussion.

Ministry of Truth -
DevilsAdvocate - 
Ministry of Truth - Quite humorous coming from a guy who admittedly isn't natural.
He doesn't physically damage other human beings for a living though. He's experimenting with his health, not with beating the fuck out of someone. I'm not necessarily on his side either. I signed the petition, I'm all for it. The only way to be fair is to allow everything. Phone Post 3.0

He is a representative of the sport and clearly appears unnatural, regardless of the fact that he is open about it. I agree with Joe that the sport is experiencing an epidemic, but he is a part of the steroid epidemic that society is experiencing as well.

Rogan, Dana, and the Fertitas have all ballooned up with muscle as they have gotten into their 40s, which suggests they couldn't do it when they were younger and likely natural. Look at some of the old Dana/Rogan pics and you will be amazed. These guys are role models whether they like it or not, and the younger audience is getting the message loud and clear.

They might not be beating people up for a living but they do work for the company that employs people who beat each other up for a living, representing it as PED users themselves. Ironic.
Where are the bodies? Phone Post 3.0

DevilsAdvocate - 
Ministry of Truth -
DevilsAdvocate - 
Ministry of Truth - Quite humorous coming from a guy who admittedly isn't natural.
He doesn't physically damage other human beings for a living though. He's experimenting with his health, not with beating the fuck out of someone. I'm not necessarily on his side either. I signed the petition, I'm all for it. The only way to be fair is to allow everything. Phone Post 3.0

He is a representative of the sport and clearly appears unnatural, regardless of the fact that he is open about it. I agree with Joe that the sport is experiencing an epidemic, but he is a part of the steroid epidemic that society is experiencing as well.

Rogan, Dana, and the Fertitas have all ballooned up with muscle as they have gotten into their 40s, which suggests they couldn't do it when they were younger and likely natural. Look at some of the old Dana/Rogan pics and you will be amazed. These guys are role models whether they like it or not, and the younger audience is getting the message loud and clear.

They might not be beating people up for a living but they do work for the company that employs people who beat each other up for a living, representing it as PED users themselves. Ironic.
Where are the bodies? Phone Post 3.0

We're letting them hit the floor, right? At least that's what I thought we were supposed to do.