Rogan vs Coleman

Sorry if burnt toast, just seeing it now

Coleman strong as shit Phone Post 3.0

Christ!! I thought Rogan would be reasonable strong?!

Mark can hardly moved and he nearly threw him through the wall.

OMG?!?! Phone Post 3.0

Media Monster -

That clip is lifted without my permission from my VLOG. It's edited. Fucking weak to steal content. Not saying you are the thief, I'm just sayin' its cuntty to steal. Phone Post 3.0

later Phone Post 3.0

Loper MMA -
Media Monster -

That clip is lifted without my permission from my VLOG. It's edited. Fucking weak to steal content. Not saying you are the thief, I'm just sayin' its cuntty to steal. Phone Post 3.0
Welcome to the Internet, friend. Phone Post 3.0

In for later Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Christ!! I thought Rogan would be reasonable strong?!

OMG?!?! Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure Rogan wasnt expecting Coleman to go Hulk smash on him. Phone Post 3.0

Loper MMA -
Media Monster -

Link to your blog? Phone Post 3.0

xChicoDusty - 
Loper MMA -
Media Monster -

This.

It's normally frowned upon to say "check out my blog", but if someone lifted it then I think it's fair to link...

The Kangaroo -

OMG?!?! Phone Post 3.0
Pretty sure Rogan wasnt expecting Coleman to go Hulk smash on him. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe but my Father always told me to expect the unexpected.

That advice has served me well although I was still surprised when he informed me he was actually my Mother. Phone Post 3.0

billyball2 -
xChicoDusty - 
Loper MMA -
Media Monster -

This.

It's normally frowned upon to say "check out my blog", but if someone lifted it then I think it's fair to link...
Good call. Here you go. I should have linked. I'm on the app, so I'm not sure how to embed the video.

https://youtu.be/wzlZtcj8JlU Phone Post 3.0

xChicoDusty -
Loper MMA -
Media Monster -

https://youtu.be/wzlZtcj8JlU Phone Post 3.0

The Kangaroo -

OMG?!?! Phone Post 3.0
Tbh, you could say the exact same thing with Rogans armdrag. Coleman was looking to the side halfway playing when he was yanked, and armdragged. I think he responded accordingly. Phone Post 3.0

Loper MMA -
Media Monster -

Go to r/mma and protest there. That's where I saw it first. Phone Post 3.0

Media Monster -
Loper MMA -
Media Monster -

Go to r/mma and protest there. That's where I saw it first. Phone Post 3.0
Apologise right now!!! Right now God damn it!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Awkward Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel - Awkward Phone Post 3.0
Exactly.

That whole encounter was clunky from the start of that clip... Rogan felt it and tried to play the passive role at first. Then the TRT kicked in. Phone Post 3.0

That was awkward as fuck.