Rogans commentary Cruz vs Dillashaw

I gotta say I find Rogans commentary increasingly more and more bizarre... "Nice PUNCH by TJ!" Um... The one he whiffed on? "Nice KICK by Dillashaw!" You mean the one Cruz circled away from and caught? Typically I find posts about the announcing obnoxious, and maybe this one is too, but it's like Joe Rogans in a bizarro universe watching a completely different fight.

Hard leg kick by TJ

Cruz takes him down

Cruz is hurting Mike. Phone Post 3.0

I'm noticing the TJ nuthugging as well, Rogan is going to Rogan. Phone Post 3.0

This is the most lopsided commentary I've ever seen, there's 6 people here and they've all commented on it. Phone Post 3.0

I like Rogan, I chose the word bizarre for that reason. It's so off its distracting.

Seriously FU Joe Rogan. That was scandalous. Phone Post 3.0

Nuthugging TJ hard! Phone Post 3.0

I NEVER get roped into these discussions.

I noticed a biased here. Phone Post 3.0

"Good combo by TJ" had better be somebody's losing SN tonight. Phone Post 3.0

The commentary was fine. You miss some punches especially with a guy like Cruz who throws them from odd angles. LOL at this forum sometimes.

I agree I saw Cruz having a beautiful fight and Joe kept mentioning TJ when Dom was slipping everything...i got Cruz victory unless judges do octagon control over everything and don't see the beauty we just saw

IDOHARM - "Good combo by TJ" had better be somebody's losing SN tonight. Phone Post 3.0

This. Absurd.

His bias is becoming a bit overwhelming. . Phone Post

God you guys are such fags. The commentary was fine. It was a great, close fight. Phone Post 3.0

The Loge - God you guys are such fags. The commentary was fine. It was a great, close fight. Phone Post 3.0
Seriously ripping on Rogan seems to be unavoidable around here. Phone Post 3.0

Bolt Vanderhuge -
The Loge - God you guys are such fags. The commentary was fine. It was a great, close fight. Phone Post 3.0
It's UG hipster behavior. Phone Post 3.0

HillaryClintonsCuckold -
chadp - Hard leg kick by TJ

Cruz takes him down

Cruz is hurting Mike. Phone Post 3.0
I won't argue about rogans bias, but your example is retarded. Phone Post 3.0
This happened in round 4 Phone Post 3.0

Bolt Vanderhuge - 

He said nice things about Ronda. Some petty twitter fag types will never forgive him for it.

i love rogan... think he is hands down the best...

but it was like he did not want to state the obvious that TJ was getting out classed

I know TJ was involved with onnit and they've trained together before. But he also seems to be a huge Cruz fan. I'm suprised he was so biased Phone Post 3.0